Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He better than me I would of been petty about it cause she ain't got the resume lol

I still think the other main cast adults should of done a friends type contract tho. cause they all deserve it

also shameless is still getting pretty good ratings on showtimes, so I'm sure they wanna continue with the show as well.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
also shameless is still getting pretty good ratings on showtimes, so I'm sure they wanna continue with the show as well.
Not only is it still getting good ratings . .... it's still good and hasn't suffered the fate of other showtime shows of completely crapping out after the 4th season

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I thought it was a powerful episode. Felt like a series finale. Fionas anger toward her dead mom was funny, cold, and moving.

It really did
And if it would have been. Would of been a good one

Really would have been the perfect ending. Everyone figuring out their life and moving on. Such a powerful fukking episode.

They really upped the quality of the show this season imo. Definitely one of the better ones. It's gonna be crazy to rewatch all this shyt one day. Been on it since season 1 and it's honestly Only getting better it seems.
Really looking forward to season 8

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Great season finale. Like other posters have said, this would have been a perfect series finale. Makes me wonder how are things gonna get fukked up in season 8.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was an emotionally satisfying finale. Excellence all the way around. It really felt like a series finale. I'm glad it's not. This series is one of the greatest ever. I agree, re-watching it all one day is gonna be crazy. So many ups and downs. These characters have grown and regressed so much. You really feel like you've gone on the journey with these crazy motherfukkers. I hope this series goes 10 seasons. It'll be depressing is next year is the last season.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
My favorite seasons ranked so far:

season 4
season 2
season 3 (started off better than 2 but had a few episodes that weren't so great)
season 1
season 7 (some ridiculous writing)
season 5
season 6

I'll have to rewatch season 7 before I consider placing it above 1 but it isn't touching 2, 3, or 4.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They can try try and try til their hearts desires
But aint no way in HELL you can get Frank to be a sympathetic character to me :russ:
No

On some, "I was bored with regular life until I stumbled upon this chick. We instantly became the Mickey and Malorey of drugs and drink" type shyt.:deadmanny:

Shoulda been the end
Now another season of watching them all fukk up some good shyt.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Episode was tough as hell to watch but rewarding.

Fiona and Frank carried this one and even tho you always saw the tea was in Frank, you really saw it in three specific instances: outside the hospital, the fight/choking Debbie and his speech at the funeral.

You could really see him in Lip when he said he was in college doing internships and Monica showed up got him into drugs. But he rocked with her anyway because of how she made him feel. Lip at least seems like he won't totally derail his shyt but you can't deny that those kids somewhat cared about Monica. She fukked they all over and Frank couldn't handle hearing it when Fiona blacked out on him. But it was the truth.

For their sake, hopefully the meth money helps out here and there. But Fiona is out of her damn mind for stuffing 2lbs of meth in the casket and hitting Monica's body, because she knew she could never spaz on her mom in real life like she easily did with Frank.

Like others have said, the show needs to end here. Showtime shouldn't get greedy with this one. Everyone needs to move on with their lives unless the plan is to make everyone de-evolve back to their season 1 form.