Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, why did they write carl out the show? did that kid get another gig?

kevin at the gay bar was some :mjlol: shyt. this show could do a spinoff with dude if they wanted.

I didn't like the whole ian/mickey clyde/clyde storyline either. that shyt was dumb IMO.

fiona FINALLY got a W. monica dead :salute:

and lip continues to be a fukkup. he's my fav character on the show, and I hate seeing that happen. I hope he FINALLY gets it together by the time the series ends.

and debbie FINALLY was not annoying for a change. she was talking about becoming a welder :obama:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Still on last weeks episode

Debbie and Lip finally getting their shyt together.. That moment where Lip was breaking into his ex teachers crib and breaking down kinda got a nikka misty-eyed:mjcry:

Ian is back to fukking up for mick

I feel bad Fiona sold the Laundromat but she did make a 200% profit. Time to buy another small business:manny:. Old lady was also losing it.. It was kinda about time she got 24/7 supervision

Glad her and Vee back talking too. It was a good episode. About to watch this weeks next. Can't wait for killa Carl to come back with the fukkery

speaking of V, she got topless again, so I can't even knock the episode just off the strength of that alone.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Emmy Rossum is in contract renegotiations and her camp is arguing that the actress should be paid more than William H. Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

Macy recently renegotiated his deal and scored a raise that sources say puts his salary in the upper echelon of cable dramas.

If Rossum closes her deal, producer WBTV then will renegotiate with the remainder of the cast. If she can't close a deal, Showtime could choose to renew the show without her or cancel SHAMELESS altogether.

The problem with her argument is she doesn't have the reseume
People not getting lost in her performance forgetting she's Emmy Rossum. William h Macy IS frank

If the actors playing kev lip and Ian were getting more I'd agree
You want that William H Macy money............. you better have that William h Macy reseume

I can't knock her. I think she carries the show more so than frank does because he's kinda like a supporting character. however, like we've all said, bill macy's is a known name in hollywood for decades.

btw, I don't see her walking away from the show and potentially jeopardizing everyone else's livelihood tho.

my guess is she gets a raise, but obviously won't make as much as bill macy.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Would this show have taken off without Frank(Macy)??? I think not. He is the reason the show even took off to begin with. As far as Emmy Rossom goes..I would give her a raise and everyone else on the show also. Not more than Macy though.:manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Emma deserves it. Right now, she's the star of the show. She moves the plot forward, directs, and all that shyt. I'm pretty sure it's not a knock on Macy, more of her bigging herself up.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
William H. Macy Says Emmy Rossum Deserves Equal Pay (VIDEO)

William H. Macy Emmy & I Are Equals Except I'm Better Looking!!

12/13/2016 6:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121316-william-h-macy-kal-1080x608.jpg

CLOSE THE GAPTMZ.com
William H. Macy is adamant Emmy Rossum deserves everything she's asking for ... in fact, he says it's about f****** time.

We caught up with the "Shameless" star Monday at The Grove where we ask him about Emmy's contract dispute demanding equal pay. Check it out ... William gives our photog a history lesson on the Equal Rights Amendment.

Pretty damn clear Frank's pulling for Fiona ... maybe except in the looks department.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
William H. Macy Says Emmy Rossum Deserves Equal Pay (VIDEO)

William H. Macy Emmy & I Are Equals Except I'm Better Looking!!

12/13/2016 6:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121316-william-h-macy-kal-1080x608.jpg

CLOSE THE GAPTMZ.com
William H. Macy is adamant Emmy Rossum deserves everything she's asking for ... in fact, he says it's about f****** time.

We caught up with the "Shameless" star Monday at The Grove where we ask him about Emmy's contract dispute demanding equal pay. Check it out ... William gives our photog a history lesson on the Equal Rights Amendment.

Pretty damn clear Frank's pulling for Fiona ... maybe except in the looks department.
He better than me I would of been petty about it cause she ain't got the resume lol

I still think the other main cast adults should of done a friends type contract tho. cause they all deserve it