Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She also took care of Frank. But that's why Fiona was so angry at her mom. She had to do all that shyt on her own. That scene when she hit Monica's body and you saw the anger on her face was deep. There are other ways for the series to end. I don't want her to die.
Which is why i can't for the life of me see wtf these nikkas be talking about when they shyt on Fionas EVERY move. She practically raised everyone on the show when she was 9

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
tells her underage sister to get out or get a job... i mean she's still underage and you still her guardian right? but nah fukk that.... doesn't even care if she out hooking, or panhandling or anything.... couldn't you have made her stay home and do housework? or force her to go to school? nah she just throws it all on lip without even asking him if he's cool to take over.... gets bailed out when debby gets her own man
Everything except this. Fiona laid it out pretty clear. Debb had this fantasy of what raising a baby was. Even your blood daughter needs a reality check. Who's taking care of this baby if she lets her slide and just go to school or even if she got a job. Childcare really wasn't a concern of hers at one point.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Everything except this. Fiona laid it out pretty clear. Debb had this fantasy of what raising a baby was. Even your blood daughter needs a reality check. Who's taking care of this baby if she lets her slide and just go to school or even if she got a job. Childcare really wasn't a concern of hers at one point.
You do realize as a guardian you can't legally do that right?

You can't kick a 16 year old out. You can't force them to get a job. The only thing you can do is force them to school. Matter of fact you can't even let them stay home from school or you can catch a charge

Not until they are 18. 1 baby or 50.

She's 16 years old and you telling her to go get a job or live at a homeless shelter. Then a day later you put up the whole house that your 15 year old brother had to buy for you cause you couldn't keep that either.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You do realize as a guardian you can't legally do that right?

You can't kick a 16 year old out. You can't force them to get a job. The only thing you can do is force them to school. Matter of fact you can't even let them stay home from school or you can catch a charge

Not until they are 18. 1 baby or 50.

She's 16 years old and you telling her to go get a job or live at a homeless shelter. Then a day later you put up the whole house that your 15 year old brother had to buy for you cause you couldn't keep that either.
Teenagers get kicked out the house everyday:childplease:

Young ones too... If you didn't do what the fukk you was asked to do and never went to school, sold drugs, etc. you deserve to get the fukking boot and some did where I'm from

Never heard or saw that being illegal. And I dropped out in the 10th grade at 16 and had 2 jobs :childplease:.. Nobody charged my mom shyt for that, it was my decision.

So yeah, telling Debbies dumbass to go do shyt with herself while this chick is literally TRYING TO GET PREGNANT without finishing highschool, no job/skills, purposely bringing another mouth to feed into the world without being able to provide for it, expecting Fiona to help her take care of it, etc. Get a job or gtfoh..

I don't understand how people don't see how dumb that shyt is

fukk Debbie and every dumbass decision she made that got nobody NOWHERE. That was by far the dumbest shyt on the show in awhile but everyone shyts on Fiona for actual mistakes or making actual moves...

And Carl bought the house because NOBODY could do shyt about them losing it, not just her. Everyone was equally useless at that moment.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Lip's character growth/decline too. Also love Carl's growth. We need Jimmy/Steve back though.

Always hated Jimmy/Steve because it's his fault he's into deep trouble

Lip became less likeable with every season imo

Prefer Carl's growing process, of course he'd do bad decisions at his age, but he seems to be a fast learner and usually adapts well to new situations

Fiona is indeed the most complex/interesting character, you can often see how conflicted she is with her decisions (f.e.hooking up with Sean at the end of S5)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Teenagers get kicked out the house everyday:childplease:

Young ones too... If you didn't do what the fukk you was asked to do and never went to school, sold drugs, etc. you deserve to get the fukking boot and some did where I'm from

Never heard or saw that being illegal. And I dropped out in the 10th grade at 16 and had 2 jobs :childplease:.. Nobody charged my mom shyt for that, it was my decision.

So yeah, telling Debbies dumbass to go do shyt with herself while this chick is literally TRYING TO GET PREGNANT without finishing highschool, no job/skills, purposely bringing another mouth to feed into the world without being able to provide for it, expecting Fiona to help her take care of it, etc. Get a job or gtfoh..

I don't understand how people don't see how dumb that shyt is

fukk Debbie and every dumbass decision she made that got nobody NOWHERE. That was by far the dumbest shyt on the show in awhile but everyone shyts on Fiona for actual mistakes or making actual moves...

And Carl bought the house because NOBODY could do shyt about them losing it, not just her. Everyone was equally useless at that moment.
That's cause nobody cared about you honestly breh

You cannot force an underage child of yours or legal dependent out of your house while they are underage. Unless you get emancipated.

Now I won't lie. It does happen everyday. But if someone called child services or the police, they would force the parent to take you right back in the house

Look it up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's cause nobody cared about you honestly breh

You cannot force an underage child of yours or legal dependent out of your house while they are underage. Unless you get emancipated.

Now I won't lie. It does happen everyday. But if someone called child services or the police, they would force the parent to take you right back in the house

Look it up
Actually it's just because you can't go to jail for dumb shyt like kicking a person considered legal age, and 16 is legal

My homie just kicked his 15 year old step son out for doing drugs and getting arrested multiple times... So your dumbass statement is incorrect

And the police knew and no one called shyt btw.. Again, it happens every fukking day.. How many people you know went to jail for it? I'm sure ots around "none"

And while you trying to be cute, I never got kicked out.. I dropped out and worked 2 jobs like a fukking adult then moved to another state against everyone elses opinion. And again, no one came after my parents for not being in school if I didn't fukking want to be there

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Actually it's just because you can't go to jail for dumb shyt like kicking a person considered legal age, and 16 is legal

My homie just kicked his 15 year old step son out for doing drugs and getting arrested multiple times... So your dumbass statement is incorrect

And the police knew and no one called shyt btw.. Again, it happens every fukking day.. How many people you know went to jail for it? I'm sure ots around "none"

And while you trying to be cute, I never got kicked out.. I dropped out and worked 2 jobs like a fukking adult then moved to another state against everyone elses opinion. And again, no one came after my parents for not being in school if I didn't fukking want to be there
obviously you are not paying attention.... I SAID IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PRESS THE ISSUE

Kicking an underage child (meaning under 18 in most states) out of the house, without the child being emancipated, can often be considered child abandonment, which is a crime.

Even if you aren’t leaving your child on a proverbial street corner, you will be legally abandoning her if you:

• Leave your child with a neighbor and don’t communicate with her;
  • Fail to send some sort of money to support her, or
  • Refuse to participate in a plan by a school or program to reunite you and your child.
Also keep in mind that depending on the laws of your state, a neighbor or school administrator in these cases may be legally required to report a parent for child abandonment.

- See more at: Can Parents Kick Teens out of Their Home?

so again.... nobody cared enough to press the issue.. but if that 15 year would go to social services with tears talking about my parents kicked me out and i'm on the street now...

there would be a serious case brought up IF they didn't allow him back in... you think the state bout to come out of pocket to put that little nikka up somewhere before their parents do??? fukk no

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
obviously you are not paying attention.... I SAID IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PRESS THE ISSUE

so again.... nobody cared enough to press the issue.. but if that 15 year would go to social services with tears talking about my parents kicked me out and i'm on the street now...

there would be a serious case brought up IF they didn't allow him back in... you think the state bout to come out of pocket to put that little nikka up somewhere before their parents do??? fukk no
You obviously don't know about this shyt IRL. Because nobody presses the fukking issue... EVER

Nobody calls social services for a kid that refuses to go to school, refuses to listen to parents, refuses to at least get a job, stays in jail, stays getting in trouble when in school, etc..

That 15 year old had been to juvie multiple times, dropped out of school, been expelled from one, got his parents kicked out of their home, etc., NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE HIM OVER THEM

You acting like people get kicked out for no reason:mjlol:

If your fukk up of a kid doesn't want to work, go to school, and keeps making dumb ass decisions without listening to their legal guardians, they usually get kicked out afterwhile.

And yeah, they let him back in a few times.. Until he went BACK to juvie while living with them.

Again... People get kicked out everyday especially if they purposely fukk up. Sounds like you have had minimum experience with this and kids/people like this.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You obviously don't know about this shyt IRL. Because nobody presses the fukking issue... EVER

Nobody calls social services for a kid that refuses to go to school, refuses to listen to parents, refuses to at least get a job, stays in jail, stays getting in trouble when in school, etc..

That 15 year old had been to juvie multiple times, dropped out of school, been expelled from one, got his parents kicked out of their home, etc., NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE HIM OVER THEM

You acting like people get kicked out for no reason:mjlol:

If your fukk up of a kid doesn't want to work, go to school, and keeps making dumb ass decisions without listening to their legal guardians, they usually get kicked out afterwhile.

And yeah, they let him back in a few times.. Until he went BACK to juvie while living with them.

Again... People get kicked out everyday especially if they purposely fukk up. Sounds like you have had minimum experience with this and kids/people like this.
Don't matter the reason. You are arguing mute points

The fact is you was wrong. It's a law. And my mother who works for social services can point to a hundred cases where she had to do this. So would anyone else at social services

Now if you want to tell me that there's also hundreds of cases where nobody gives a fukk then I'll agree

But my point still is right. It's illegal. Doesn't matter any reason and nobody has to believe anything. If you are under 18 you can't legally be kicked out

Tell that 15 year old to go to social services tomorrow and say he wants to go home and they won't let him. See what happens

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't matter the reason. You are arguing mute points

The fact is you was wrong. It's a law. And my mother who works for social services can point to a hundred cases where she had to do this. So would anyone else at social services

Now if you want to tell me that there's also hundreds of cases where nobody gives a fukk then I'll agree

But my point still is right. It's illegal. Doesn't matter any reason and nobody has to believe anything. If you are under 18 you can't legally be kicked out

Tell that 15 year old to go to social services tomorrow and say he wants to go home and they won't let him. See what happens
I'm not going to tell him to do anything.. Mainly because he's back in jail and he doesn't give a fukk about anyone.

You try to force someone to take care of a person who doesn't want to listen to their parents, go to school, get help, stay sober, come home when he's supposed to, work, etc..
Ok, good luck with that. :mjlol:

Regardless of what your "social worker" mom says, idc. I know what I seen and grew up around. That 15 year old got them kicked out of their home, so what home she gonna force them to keep him at? :mjlol:

Never heard no one stay at home doing all that bullshyt. Ive seen it too many times, been asked to talk to kids like that... Even that kid

So yeah, back to the show. This dumbass purposely trying to get pregnant, doesn't want to work OR finish school, wants to go beg for money using her kid, etc...

Yeah, she can gtfo of my house and her kid can go with the grandparents and if it was me, I wouldn't give a shyt at some point:yeshrug:

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why i can't for the life of me see wtf these nikkas be talking about when they shyt on Fionas EVERY move. She practically raised everyone on the show when she was 9

Typical 21st century "what have you done for me lately"-attitude