Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
There needs to be a spinoff where Liam takes his bag of meth and somehow flips it into some insane profits and basically turns into the James St. Patrick/Ghost of Chicago. And along the way you see him try to downplay his family and eventually distance himself from them since they're all CACs and he bears no resemblance to any of them.

Him being in that fancy school is what gives him the refinement and book smarts while all of the drugs and Gallagher grimyness keeps him connected to the streets. shyt, even have him roll with Carl's old gang for a bit. The black chick Carl used to mess with can be his older bottom bytch and her father can be the old cop she secretly siphons info from to help keep Liam one step head of one-time.
:banderas: fukking lit idea

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
one of the few shows to actually maintain... this long

great finale
This was a finale???

Thats crazy..

Havent finished it completely yet but such a dope episode. I love this show man...

Fiona got in that Franks ASS.. But it was a funny episode. The shyt with the meth was :mjlol:

Hope it gets renewed but 7/8 seasons is crazy long for such an underrated show.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Fiona HAS to contract AIDS and die by the series finale of this show..... It's only natural with the way her character carries on.... The title of the last ep is "requiem of a slut".... Thought it was gonna be all about Fiona.... :sas2:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
This was a finale???

Thats crazy..

Havent finished it completely yet but such a dope episode. I love this show man...

Fiona got in that Franks ASS.. But it was a funny episode. The shyt with the meth was :mjlol:

Hope it gets renewed but 7/8 seasons is crazy long for such an underrated show.
nah season finale

its coming back

Giovani

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even if people want to say that it's not AS good as it was. It's still a very high quality show and a bounce back season this was for sure

Didn't pull a Dexter or a Californication where the drop off is absolutely terrible

Homeland, Dexter, Californication and Shameless all on Showtime, all have dropped after the 3-4 season.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Recently binge watched the last 4 episodes.

When Monica greeted Liam and he's on some, "Who are you?:dwillhuh:"
:mjlol:

Lip stays fukking up, he's becoming his father's son:francis:

Is Ian's actor gay in real life? Cause damn, they couldn't pay me enough to do that much man-on-man kissing.

Fiona seems to be getting her shyt together.

Debbie has really started to redeem herself, in terms of likeability. I've really disliked the character for the last two seasons or so, but she seems to be acting like her old self again.

Not much to say about Carl this season, other than the fact that he seems to be maturing but let's see what happens with the whole military school thing. That scene with Carl and Frank spray painting Monica's name had me feeling a bit touched though:to:

I'm really not sure if Svetlana actually pulled a fast-one on Kev and Vee or if there is truth behind what she's says (that she took over the bar to look out for them.) Story line didn't seem resolved so I guess time will tell.

Frank is still a scumbag but dude does seem to care about Liam on some level, getting the kid into that school and dropping him off there every morning:patrice:

Still waiting to see if him and Fiona have a real breakthrough though. For some reason, I think she still has love him and he still has love for her. His relationships with Lip and Ian seem beyond saving though.

Overall, was a pretty good season, with lots of character development. Not as much fukkery as some of the others (Can't believe there's been 7 of them) but this one kind of had it's own unique flavour.

7/10

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Fiona pisses me off so much with her dumb ass logic each week it's unbelievable :mindblown:

I think she's the stupidest person on the show
i'm really starting to hate fiona myself... it's that she walks around with this holy fukking attitude while making the dumbest choices over and over again

fukking two guys and getting mad that the dude wants his ring back.... then pawns it and gets upset when he wants it back before he signs the divorce... instead of doing that, tries to hire a snakey lawyer to con him into signing anyway.. only to be bailed out by her new man

puts up her family home for a place she has no idea how to run, no clue what the profit is, and inspection on the building... fails miserably only to be bailed out by the entire neighborhood

tells her underage sister to get out or get a job... i mean she's still underage and you still her guardian right? but nah fukk that.... doesn't even care if she out hooking, or panhandling or anything.... couldn't you have made her stay home and do housework? or force her to go to school? nah she just throws it all on lip without even asking him if he's cool to take over.... gets bailed out when debby gets her own man

got her brother coked up... shyts on Vee every time she asks for help..

it's a constant cycle of this.... her big bossing and screaming on nikkas if they say anything to her... while she living carefree doing whatever..... and the writers always bail her out last minute of the fukkery she got in

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recently binge watched the last 4 episodes.

When Monica greeted Liam and he's on some, "Who are you?:dwillhuh:"
:mjlol:

Lip stays fukking up, he's becoming his father's son:francis:

Is Ian's actor gay in real life? Cause damn, they couldn't pay me enough to do that much man-on-man kissing.

Fiona seems to be getting her shyt together.

Debbie has really started to redeem herself, in terms of likeability. I've really disliked the character for the last two seasons or so, but she seems to be acting like her old self again.

Not much to say about Carl this season, other than the fact that he seems to be maturing but let's see what happens with the whole military school thing. That scene with Carl and Frank spray painting Monica's name had me feeling a bit touched though:to:

I'm really not sure if Svetlana actually pulled a fast-one on Kev and Vee or if there is truth behind what she's says (that she took over the bar to look out for them.) Story line didn't seem resolved so I guess time will tell.

Frank is still a scumbag but dude does seem to care about Liam on some level, getting the kid into that school and dropping him off there every morning:patrice:

Still waiting to see if him and Fiona have a real breakthrough though. For some reason, I think she still has love him and he still has love for her. His relationships with Lip and Ian seem beyond saving though.

Overall, was a pretty good season, with lots of character development. Not as much fukkery as some of the others (Can't believe there's been 7 of them) but this one kind of had it's own unique flavour.

7/10

I'd demand a pay raise for all that man on man.