Shakur Stevenson: "If Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Leonard were to box today, people would call them runners"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ya'll are again making Shakur's point :pachaha:

Alot of Boxing fans don't really study fights like that at all, and go by social media banter and fake narratives. It's very easy to go to Google/Youtube and study and confirm a bias you have of a fighter to make sure it is correct, but ya'll can't even do that

All of his best wins were in the pocket. All it takes was a subpar night to now have the narrative that he's a "runner" when he is a defensive fighter that embarrasses you in the ring

How tf am I making his point?

The nikka scary and mad he got called put for it. Tank called him out before his last fight and nikka went in there and did exactly what Tank says he does.

nikka immediately got on the mic sayibg he fought like trash… motherfukkers were booing:gucci:

Boxing and basketball are pretty much the only sports I really watch so how tf you saying nikkas don’t watch fights. nikka I grew up boxing

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This has less to do with the actual assessment, more to do with the overall culture of sports discourse

Ngga we don’t appreciate NOBODY. Jayson Tatum wins a chip leads his team in every category and it’s jokes and ‘JB better :ufdup:

So he’s right.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
main-qimg-f937298b14e73d4027b28d8b696352d3
:ohlawd::banderas:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You cherry picked like crazy with those gifs and Shakur is misinformed. Leonard had the Pepsi commercials and the smile but that fukker was mean in the ring.
The Ali gif is worse, him being an alien for a 60s heavyweight with mere slight head movement like he wasn't right in front of his man. Where is the running?