Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So Purdy doesn't need real ballers round him? :what:
Just surround him with bums like Deebo Samuel, George Kittle, Christian McCaffery, and Brandon Ayiuk and he'll turn water into wine :ehh:
Thats not what I said. I said it's easier to maintain because it's a system and his style of play don't get hurt often. It's easier to develop and replace guys in that system than it is running the offense that Philly runs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 8 don’t care don’t understand why you keep posting that.

We talking know you talking Brenda got a Baby. Funny how y’all love to use the past to fit your narratives but then call dudes plumbers.

I'd try to forget those Super Bowl loses if I was you as well. :lolbron:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It sucks we have to chase a QB, a RB, a WR and a CB in this draft bc of busts, poor FA decisions, and disappointments. I was really hoping to triple down on the Front 7 in this draft. :snoop:
I still would. People are hype in bringing back LVE, let that bum go. He's extremely solid but doesn't make any plays. How much better would put defense be with a guy like Ro Smith in the middle. We need a dawg at MLB.

New MLB, upgrade Lawrence, bring back Hankins (him and Osi cool). I'd go MLB, DT, CB, RB in that order.

I'm bringing back Hankins, Steele and I think that was it from all out FAs

barr
Fowler
n Brown
a brown
Shultz (they been on his ass on the local radio)
LVE

I'm letting all the cats go

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C
I still would. People are hype in bringing back LVE, let that bum go. He's extremely solid but doesn't make any plays. How much better would put defense be with a guy like Ro Smith in the middle. We need a dawg at MLB.

New MLB, upgrade Lawrence, bring back Hankins (him and Osi cool). I'd go MLB, DT, CB, RB in that order.

barr
Fowler
n Brown
a brown
LVE

id bring back Donovan Wilson. He’s top priority in my mind. He’s our most physically defensive player in the back 7. After the injury I wouldn’t pay much to bring back Pollard, sorry to say it but that’s how I feel. I’d draft a running back.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

barr
Fowler
n Brown
a brown
LVE

We need an upgrade from the sorry ass receiver in ya avi :scusthov: