Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
it is likely that purdy is on a very short term contract because he was drafted so late. If he plays well next yr the Niners will have to pay him. Its that simple really. Not sure why your note would apply to Hurts but not Purdy lol
He's on a super discount rookie deal

Purdy style of play doesn't really lead to injuries so even if you give him 40 million, it's not hard to maintain the system. Whereas if you give Hurts 40 million, it's takes from other places and it's not easy to just replace as he needs real ballers around him.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

Super Bowl XXVII - Wikipedia

Super Bowl XXVIII - Wikipedia
I was 8 don’t care don’t understand why you keep posting that.

We talking know you talking Brenda got a Baby. Funny how y’all love to use the past to fit your narratives but then call dudes plumbers.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He's on a super discount rookie deal

Purdy style of play doesn't really lead to injuries so even if you give him 40 million, it's not hard to maintain the system. Whereas if you give Hurts 40 million, it's takes from other places and it's not easy to just replace as he needs real ballers around him.

So Purdy doesn't need real ballers round him? :what:
Just surround him with bums like Deebo Samuel, George Kittle, Christian McCaffery, and Brandon Ayiuk and he'll turn water into wine :ehh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

This nikka dont give a fukk at all :mjlol:

Im surprised not a pawg is in site :mjpls:

TF he sposed to do prepare for next weeks game? :mjlol:

I swear grown ass folks who think players are supposed to go sit in the dark and sulk after losing like they do are the most pathetic people. This aint shyt but a job.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Purdy doesn't need real ballers round him? :what:
Just surround him with bums like Deebo Samuel, George Kittle, Christian McCaffery, and Brandon Ayiuk and he'll turn water into wine :ehh:

might be the dumbest post i seen in this thread in a minute and this thread has full blown retards like @Thegospel posting in here :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The diggs hate is idiotic, he was one of the most consistent performers this year. He doesn't get paid to tackle but notice not too many revievers went off on us this year.
Ask other teams WRs what they thought of Diggs and they'd say "who? I was busy eating off the bum on the other side Diggs wasn't on my mind :wow:"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
what blows me about Dallas is Jerry tries to make everyone a Cowboy life'r off the most insignificant play.

Zeke should have never gotten that contract

Dak neither.

Y'all see what the Rams did when it came to Goff. Goff took the Rams to the bowl and got traded the next year because they felt like they were a better QB away on offense, If Goff would have took Dallas to the bowl, he'd still be in Dallas and Jerry would never replace him. Thats just how he is with players.

Is Marcus Spears on the Coli? I swear he took my Goff take. Saw him on tv today...lol