Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT :pachaha:

Michael "all my catches look like circus catches cause I don't get separation" Gallup is our best receiver:pachaha:

"At full health"...when is that? Gallup hasn't been healthy for damn near his whole career:mjlol:

Ceedee worst year is better than Gallups best year :pachaha:
What years are those? Cuz Gallup second year best Ceedee in every category so far

And I’ll let you know ahead of time, I’m not goin spend too much time arguing over number 2’s. Because that’s what they both ideally are.

I swear after every victory the brigade comes out the woodwork…

We beat up on a bunch Practice squad corners and now we annoiting Ceedee. Never fails with this fanbase. :unimpressed:

This fool went a whole 17 games without topping 100 and y’all want to anoint. I can’t wait til Jerry pays him number one money

Last edited:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I would hope Ceedee beast when he’s the beneficiary off of the double coverages Cooper received all last year. You do know at one point that Cooper was the most doubled covered wr in the league right?

Defenses schemed to take Amari away. This was most blatant in the game against New England. Law nation or one of those dude did a real good video on that. Cooper did for that offense what Parsons does for the defense

So explain this year....

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So explain this year....
What’s to explain. Amari still doing his thing this season even without his starting qb. He still on pace for 1000 and 10 tds.

Dudes really think Ceedee a better wr than Amari?:picard:I’m not even goin debate. Just agree to disagree . Y’all have good night

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What years are those? Cuz Gallup second year best Ceedee in every category so far

And I’ll let you know ahead of time, I’m not goin spend too much time arguing over number 2’s. Because that’s what they both ideally are.

I swear after every victory the brigade comes out the woodwork…

We beat up on a bunch Practice squad corners and now we annoiting Ceedee. Never fails with this fanbase. :unimpressed:

This fool went a whole 17 games without topping 100 and y’all want to anoint. I can’t wait til Jerry pays him number one money
Gallup had 66 catches his second year. Ceedee had over 70 his first two years. He close to 70 again already.

I don't understand why "100" yards is some marker number for a receiver? Why does that matter?

If Jerry doesn't pay him someone else will, just like if we didn't pay Amari someone else would have.

Ceedee probably won't ever be a top 5 receiver in this league...but until he gets old or unless injuries rob him he won't ever not be a top 10 receiver in this league.

Ceedee will look even better whenever Gallup actually gets his speed back and can be a downfield threat and actually make a safety bail every now and then, something he doesn't do at all right now. I'll chalk it up to his injury but man right now his straight-line speed is non existent. Every bum ass corner is on his hip no matter what route he runs.

Cowboys are going to need both if they are to have any success. They got Gallup for pretty cheap so they can afford to pay Ceedee. You might as well get ready to get mad cause he going to be making top 5 receiver money when it's time for him to get paid even though he is not a top 5 receiver. That's the cost of doing business.

Ceedee and Dak combined going to making around a 100 mil on they next contracts for us to go 12 - 5 and hope we don't have to see the 49ers or packers in the playoffs every year :pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gallup had 66 catches his second year. Ceedee had over 70 his first two years. He close to 70 again already.

I don't understand why "100" yards is some marker number for a receiver? Why does that matter?

If Jerry doesn't pay him someone else will, just like if we didn't pay Amari someone else would have.

Ceedee probably won't ever be a top 5 receiver in this league...but until he gets old or unless injuries rob him he won't ever not be a top 10 receiver in this league.

Ceedee will look even better whenever Gallup actually gets his speed back and can be a downfield threat and actually make a safety bail every now and then, something he doesn't do at all right now. I'll chalk it up to his injury but man right now his straight-line speed is non existent. Every bum ass corner is on his hip no matter what route he runs.

Cowboys are going to need both if they are to have any success. They got Gallup for pretty cheap so they can afford to pay Ceedee. You might as well get ready to get mad cause he going to be making top 5 receiver money when it's time for him to get paid even though he is not a top 5 receiver. That's the cost of doing business.

Ceedee and Dak combined going to making around a 100 mil on they next contracts for us to go 12 - 5 and hope we don't have to see the 49ers or packers in the playoffs every year :pachaha:
Gallup practically missed a quarter of his second year and still rivals Ceedee a best season. And I doubt Gallup makes that type of fully recovery this year. You can probabaly count on one hand how many times he’s gone deep.

That’s the reason I’m not high on Odell. We already have a compromised wr corp
  • We have a false one wr
  • Gallup already flabby from a torn acl
  • Tolbert is a bust
  • Washington hang a mental hangover
  • And on top of that y’all’s want to bring in another potentially flabby wr coming off of a serious injury. We haven’t even seen any workout videos of Odell. Just tweets with pillow talk. Y’all just clamoring for that old thang when it might even be that way anymore.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Dak/Mike can’t make the NFC title game with this team I don’t know when it’s gonna happen. Especially in this NFC where tradional NFC powers like the Packers Rams and Bucs are shells of their former selves.

The alleged number 2 team in this conference for Destroyed by the cowboys already

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Gallup practically missed a quarter of his second year and still rivals Ceedee a best season. And I doubt Gallup makes that type of fully recovery this year. You can probabaly count on one hand how many times he’s gone deep.

That’s the reason I’m not high on Odell. We already have a compromised wr corp
  • We have a false one wr
  • Gallup already flabby from a torn acl
  • Tolbert is a bust
  • Washington hang a mental hangover
  • And on top of that y’all’s want to bring in another potentially flabby wr coming off of a serious injury. We haven’t even seen any workout videos of Odell. Just tweets with pillow talk. Y’all just clamoring for that old thang when it might even be that way anymore.
Odell >>> Gallup

Last edited: