Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Not even an Amari fan like that. I just don’t believe in Lamb as that dude. It’s levels and he clearly isn’t top 10… maybe not even top 15. At full health, Gallup is the best wr on our roster.

I give credit to Dak for making Ceedee look good
You're gonna have to come around on Ceedee at some point.

I was just coming here to say T. Smith > Odell

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for this :pachaha:

That nikka bugging

“Dak making Ceedee look good”

Coop played here for 3.5 years. Why the hell couldnt he make Cooper look that good :ohhh:
Ceedee went a year without a 100 yard game and I’m the one buggin? That’s what number 1 wr’s do in this league? Aight thanks for enlightenment.

:mjtf:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ceedee went a year without a 100 yard game and I’m the one buggin. That’s what number 1 wr’s do in this league? Aight thanks for enlightenment.
Amari got outperformed by a second year player last year. Ceedee had more catches and yards than Coop.

What other WR1 gets outperformed like that? That’s what number 1 WRs do in this league?
Aight thanks for enlightenment

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amari got outperformed by a second year player last year. Ceedee had more catches and yards than Coop.

What other WR1 gets outperformed like that? That’s what number 1 WRs do in this league?
Aight thanks for enlightenment
I would hope Ceedee beast when he’s the beneficiary off of the double coverages Cooper received all last year. You do know at one point that Cooper was the most doubled covered wr in the league right?

Defenses schemed to take Amari away. This was most blatant in the game against New England. Law nation or one of those dude did a real good video on that. Cooper did for that offense what Parsons does for the defense

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I would hope Ceedee beast when he’s the beneficiary off of the double coverages Cooper received all last year. You do know at one point that Cooper was the most doubled covered wr in the league right?
:mjlol:

“Opposing defenses aren’t really doing nothing,” he said. “We got a whole bunch of play makers on offense and there is only one ball. I think it’s more that than the defense. I’m not getting double-teamed or something like that.”

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Defenses schemed to take Amari away. This was most blatant in the game against New England. Law nation or one of those dude did a real good video on that. Cooper did for that offense what Parsons does for the defense

Funny how all of those WRs aside from Scary Terry were damn near All-Pro and still put up WR1 #s

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bruh you jsut as invested in this team as I am. How can you watched the cowboys and say he doesn’t get extra attention? Do you not remember plays like this. He was triple covered.

He himself said he wasnt getting targeted and it had nothing to do with double-teams. Regardless, there are WRs that get doubled far more than he does and they still put up numbers

He doesnt produce on the road. This has nothing to do with being double-teamed

He has poor body language. This has nothing to do with being double-teamed

This isnt just me stanning Ceedee. Ive never been a fan of dude. $20m for a sub-1000 season? With Diggs and Parsons due to get paid soon? Ik glad this nikka is gone. We are thriving just fine without him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not even an Amari fan like that. I just don’t believe in Lamb as that dude. It’s levels and he clearly isn’t top 10… maybe not even top 15. At full health, Gallup is the best wr on our roster.

I give credit to Dak for making Ceedee look good
WHAT :pachaha:

Michael "all my catches look like circus catches cause I don't get separation" Gallup is our best receiver:pachaha:

"At full health"...when is that? Gallup hasn't been healthy for damn near his whole career:mjlol:

Ceedee worst year is better than Gallups best year :pachaha: