Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess Tyron comes back to his spot and Smith goes to guard taking McGovern spot? Steele is way to good of a run blocker to have his spot taken. McGovern hasn't been bad this year either.

We signed Jason Peters to play what...40 snaps for us :mjlol:
He'll be LT when tyron gets hurt again

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And still not the better wr. And also if you co-sign this post then put some respect in Daks name because he’s the one that’s awoken Ceedee this season. He was looking pedestrian before Dak came back and resuscitated his season with back to back 100 yards

Cooper is the better and more impact wr. He won that game yesterday for Cleveland.

It ain’t shyt Ceedee does better than Cooper besides dance and celebrate

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I prefer Tyler at RT because he exploded off the snap of the ball. Tyron been getting exposed by the speedier ends a couple of years now from
Time to time. He gets out of his stance slower and slower l. But I’ll accept Smith back into this. Hopefully he can stay durable

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And still not the better wr. And also if you co-sign this post then put some respect in Daks name because he’s the one that’s awoken Ceedee this season. He was looking pedestrian before Dak came back and resuscitated his season with back to back 100 yards

Cooper is the better and more impact wr. He won that game yesterday for Cleveland.

It ain’t shyt Ceedee does better than Cooper besides dance and celebrate
Stan-babble

CD averaging the same amount of yards per game w Dak as he was with Cooper Rush

Ceedee shows up at home and on the road

Coop has games of:

3 rec for 17

1 rec for 9

3 rec for 74

3 rec for 32

8 rec for 113

On the road this year. :scust:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stan-babble

CD averaging the same amount of yards per game w Dak as he was with Cooper Rush

Ceedee shows up at home and on the road

Coop has games of:

3 rec for 17

1 rec for 9

3 rec for 74

3 rec for 32

8 rec for 113

On the road this year. :scust:
:childplease: Nigguh you patiently waited all the way until week 12 to make this post and you want to scream Stan:mjlol:. Ceedee finally climbed that mountain huh:pachaha:. Dak made it all possible for you

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Hes was putting up the same numbers with Rush at QB

Tell ya man to show up on the road
Not even an Amari fan like that. I just don’t believe in Lamb as that dude. It’s levels and he clearly isn’t top 10… maybe not even top 15. At full health, Gallup is the best wr on our roster.

I give credit to Dak for making Ceedee look good