Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I think I prefer Tyler at RT because he exploded off the snap of the ball. Tyron been getting exposed by the speedier ends a couple of years now from
Time to time. He gets out of his stance slower and slower l. But I’ll accept Smith back into this. Hopefully he can stay durable
This...

here is where that good ol Jerry and his loyalty always come in. This line should not be tampered with outside injury at this point. Tyron is done. Been done for a few years. Tyler has earned starting LT

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This...

here is where that good ol Jerry and his loyalty always come in. This line should not be tampered with outside injury at this point. Tyron is done. Been done for a few years. Tyler has earned starting LT
I agree but this is about to be a typical cowboys fukk up. Offense went from worst to 1st so lets try and bring in Odell to fukk it up. Line has been mostly solid all year so lets bring back Tyron and move somebody else to fukk it up.

I mean I know Dak came back and made it look easy, literally came back and took us from one of the worst offenses in football to one of the best :wow:. Dak's a special player though, it aint that easy to just insert somebody in your offense and think it will be so much better. Ask the denver broncos about it :wow:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Colts offense is terrible like really really terrible. They can’t even put up 20 points a game. Dallas can just sell out on the run. Matt Ryan is food. They def not
Green Bay.
An eagles fan at work who knows football even said with our team...that we can play up to the opponents level or down to the opponents level with Big Mac. We should blow them out but it's a good chance we don't. Our pass rush should get to Ryan or at least force some errant throws. Me and my coworker did say our toughest game gonna be the titans. How our offense does against their defense will be telling. It's weird how we haven't played the AFC south yet nor Eagles haven't played Giants yet.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Does anyone on this team ever talk to Anthony Brown :mjlol: ? I hardly ever see him in these sounds of the sidelines clips :mjlol:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Does anyone on this team ever talk to Anthony Brown :mjlol: ? I hardly ever see him in these sounds of the sidelines clips :mjlol:
Maybe it's because he has a chip on his shoulder

Niqqa got a potato chip tattoo on his shoulder saying he always had a chip on his shoulders and he likes to eat chips lol