Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT :pachaha:

Michael "all my catches look like circus catches cause I don't get separation" Gallup is our best receiver:pachaha:

"At full health"...when is that? Gallup hasn't been healthy for damn near his whole career:mjlol:

Ceedee worst year is better than Gallups best year :pachaha:

It look like circus catches because Wak inaccurate ass keep throwing over his head. :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If Dak/Mike can’t make the NFC title game with this team I don’t know when it’s gonna happen. Especially in this NFC where tradional NFC powers like the Packers Rams and Bucs are shells of their former selves.

The alleged number 2 team in this conference for Destroyed by the cowboys already
When Dak was hurt the season was over but now Dak back he better make the NFC title game :pachaha:

In the 13 seconds it took me to type this our defense has already given up 45 rushing yards to Johnathan Taylor:mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When Dak was hurt the season was over but now Dak back he better make the NFC title game :pachaha:

In the 13 seconds it took me to type this our defense has already given up 45 rushing yards to Johnathan Taylor:mjlol:
Colts offense is terrible like really really terrible. They can’t even put up 20 points a game. Dallas can just sell out on the run. Matt Ryan is food. They def not
Green Bay.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Gallup practically missed a quarter of his second year and still rivals Ceedee a best season. And I doubt Gallup makes that type of fully recovery this year. You can probabaly count on one hand how many times he’s gone deep.

That’s the reason I’m not high on Odell. We already have a compromised wr corp
  • We have a false one wr
  • Gallup already flabby from a torn acl
  • Tolbert is a bust
  • Washington hang a mental hangover
  • And on top of that y’all’s want to bring in another potentially flabby wr coming off of a serious injury. We haven’t even seen any workout videos of Odell. Just tweets with pillow talk. Y’all just clamoring for that old thang when it might even be that way anymore.
Smh damn now this got me thinking :patrice:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wait you guys think Beckham is actually going to sign to play in Dallas :mjlol:

Virtually all of us complain we don't run the ball enough and people in here wanting us to go get another high profile wide receiver:mjlol:

Signing Odell guarantees Dak is throwing it 40 times a game, is that really what we want :mjlol:

How our 3rd string tight end supposed to score on end arounds if we sign odell :mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wait you guys think Beckham is actually going to sign to play in Dallas :mjlol:

Virtually all of us complain we don't run the ball enough and people in here wanting us to go get another high profile wide receiver:mjlol:

Signing Odell guarantees Dak is throwing it 40 times a game, is that really what we want :mjlol:

How our 3rd string tight end supposed to score on end arounds if we sign odell :mjlol:
Don’t care if we do or don’t get him.