Sexxy Redd Tour Flopping Badly

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is nonsense and she's throwing black people under the bus when Gamma is to blame.
:dead:

We literally just watched this happen to The Black Keys and Pink. Justin Timberlake struggled to sell tickets too, but didn't have to cancel his tour. This is what happens when private equity gets involved in anything: they start cutting costs or making insane spending decisions hoping to hit it big. In this case a lot of labels have decided partially selling an arena tour is more lucrative than selling out a smaller tour. Of course this is nonsense given the costs of arena tours VS smaller venues but hey...smartest people in the room right?
:mjlol:

Exactly

Why can't she just hit up Drake since he owns part of Gamma?
He must've moved on to someone else

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk shyt is over in hip hop. We about to go into another era with it. The shock value shyt is not translating into ticket sales.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah. I remember Ak saying Live Nation planted stories about Lil Baby's tour doing bad because he went with AG.

He doubling down on that with Sexxy Redd:

Yup Live Nation is low key extorting acts to sign with them…and people are idiots and seemingly incapable of discerning when they’re being worked on social media…slight tangent, but it’s wild how easily people are swayed by the simplest manipulation…a lot of these black focused pages take paid posts from random right wing interests to spread their bullshyt, and see the shyt catching on….extrapolate to foreign countries doing the same thing at large…basically we’re doomed lol

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Sexy Red can cultivate a Juggalo type dedicated fanbase to carry her if she plays her cards right. Her fans and their fans are... similar LOL

She's already doing Wrestling promos

Daps
I feel like Sexy Red can cultivate a Juggalo type dedicated fanbase to carry her if she plays her cards right. Her fans and their fans are... similar LOL

She's already doing Wrestling promos

i feel like the internet crowd doesn't really get who real fans are, at least not in the case of big sexyy. i been to parties full of professional / married women who love her music, period. they don't be all up in the internet shyt that makes haters out of people lol. and i don't think a lot of them watch wrestling either. i know i don't outside of when it's on the gym tv

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll:she can do small ass NXT but won't do smaller arena shows

Which one of you is the coli creh in the camo Venom shirt giving her the
👎
around the 13 sec and 1:10 sec marks:lolbron:?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i feel like the internet crowd doesn't really get who real fans are, at least not in the case of big sexyy. i been to parties full of professional / married women who love her music, period. they don't be all up in the internet shyt that makes haters out of people lol. and i don't think a lot of them watch wrestling either. i know i don't outside of when it's on the gym tv
Fair enough