Sexxy Redd Tour Flopping Badly

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Damn! Pride before the fall... Stand on substance people!

walk with virtue so that your team doesn't take such Ls and get pummeled endlessly from may through June and now mid July.

I know there is a certain segment here that feels like they've been kicked and kicked all summer long, well guess what... real rap kicks more ass than donkeys.

More and more people are drawing the line on this crap. Yall keep supporting crappy artists we gonna draw lines on yall tew! And it won't be pretty... stand for something!

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Yup Live Nation is low key extorting acts to sign with them…and people are idiots and seemingly incapable of discerning when they’re being worked on social media…slight tangent, but it’s wild how easily people are swayed by the simplest manipulation…a lot of these black focused pages take paid posts from random right wing interests to spread their bullshyt, and see the shyt catching on….extrapolate to foreign countries doing the same thing at large…basically we’re doomed lol

worldstar IG literally posting Elon Musk and why he doesnt like mail in voting like "is he right?"
the amount of right wing plant shyt on daily loud/worldstar/say cheeze etc is appalling.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What happened? She has a fan base tho
Damn! Pride before the fall... Stand on substance people!

walk with virtue so that your team doesn't take such Ls and get pummeled endlessly from may through June and now mid July.

I know there is a certain segment here that feels like they've been kicked and kicked all summer long, well guess what... real rap kicks more ass than donkeys.

More and more people are drawing the line on this crap. Yall keep supporting crappy artists we gonna draw lines on yall tew! And it won't be pretty... stand for something!

worldstar IG literally posting Elon Musk and why he doesnt like mail in voting like "is he right?"
the amount of right wing plant shyt on daily loud/worldstar/say cheeze etc is appalling.
Yup, you see it….I’ve seen it on the biggest national pages, all the way down to the little local pages that post “hood news” for specific cities…there’s definitely a coordinated propaganda campaign at work

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
i feel like the internet crowd doesn't really get who real fans are, at least not in the case of big sexyy. i been to parties full of professional / married women who love her music, period. they don't be all up in the internet shyt that makes haters out of people lol. and i don't think a lot of them watch wrestling either. i know i don't outside of when it's on the gym tv
I believe you, but imagine you at a party with women in pantsuits, then you hear a bytch go
"Skiiyee!" :mjlol:

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
AG been doing major tours for artist the past few years.

She is saying the larger white owned corporate tour companies are the ones planting the fake story folks in this thread are running with and trying to sabotage her sales cause she signed with AG to promote her tour instead of them.
Same thing happened to Future when he went with AG

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

the drake stimulus in full effect

a56.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yup Live Nation is low key extorting acts to sign with them…and people are idiots and seemingly incapable of discerning when they’re being worked on social media…slight tangent, but it’s wild how easily people are swayed by the simplest manipulation…a lot of these black focused pages take paid posts from random right wing interests to spread their bullshyt, and see the shyt catching on….extrapolate to foreign countries doing the same thing at large…basically we’re doomed lol

Absolutely this!

Great post

+ rep

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
That white audience, that latino audience, that Asian audience is not dropping 100s, thousands of dollars on this trash broad

She’s no missy, or Nicki

And u think overseas is going to see her:mjlol:

She’s good for the high school gyms and rib cookouts