Sexxy Redd Tour Flopping Badly

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: she ain't for us but why do y'all keep saying this? Gimmick or no gimmick, album ain't left #1 since it dropped.
I'm just going by the top 20 Spotify Global charts and Spotify US Charts for singles and Top Songs.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Singles alone aren’t enough to help you sell out venues.
I'm just saying music and entertainment overall in a weird spot right now.

shyt ain't like the 2010's anymore where 1 hit wonders were doing decent tour numbers, stay on the charts for a minute, hit the festival circuit, etc.

It comes and goes so much quicker today than ever.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are tours from artists of her caliber really outsold 2 months before they start?

Don’t know anything about her but she has two mixtapes and she’s on an independent label. Is she expected to sell out a stadium tour two months before it starts? :dahell:

Yea way too early to talk about sales or canceling shows. These type of tours will sell most tickets a week or two out cause they will coordinate with local radio and marketing. I'm not a fan of hers but 40% sold 2 months out is actually kind of impressive for her.

Sexxy letting you uncle toms in this thread know the deal.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yea way too early to talk about sales or canceling shows. These type of tours will sell most tickets a week or two out cause they will coordinate with local radio and marketing. I'm not a fan of hers but 40% sold 2 months out is actually kind of impressive for her.

Alex Gidewon is a promoter now? Interesting..

Why would a promoter sabotage shows

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t she one of the biggest artists out now? Kinda weird that somebody would try to sabotage her shyt. Oh well.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

That’s not entirely true as most tours will get cancelled before it even gets to that point.

Let’s also not forget that a lot of tickets that are initially bought are hidden behind resale labels.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
pass the penicillin... :sas2:

200.gif

she reminds me of a chick who stripped at maica maica..... except she don't have the buckshot wounds n 2 c section scar... like the stripper did it lol....
yo:laff: