Sexxy Redd Tour Flopping Badly

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alex Gidewon is a promoter now? Interesting..

Why would a promoter sabotage shows
AG been doing major tours for artist the past few years.

She is saying the larger white owned corporate tour companies are the ones planting the fake story folks in this thread are running with and trying to sabotage her sales cause she signed with AG to promote her tour instead of them.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

She is saying the larger white owned corporate tour companies are the ones planting the fake story folks in this thread are running with and trying to sabotage her sales cause she signed with AG to promote her tour instead of them.

Ohhhhhhhh.. ok

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

Yeah. I remember Ak saying Live Nation planted stories about Lil Baby's tour doing bad because he went with AG.

He doubling down on that with Sexxy Redd:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
One day these labels will learn that there is no direct correlation between a thot rappers social media engagement and the amount of actual fans willing to pay to support them

sh1t, record labels should've learned from Hollywood

remember when Hollywood thought they had a hit on their hand with 'Snakes On A Plane' with Sam Jackson, and after all the online buzz the movie flopped terribly, and Sam Jackson was basically like people who talk online don't pay to see movies

different toilet, same sh1t

I agree with you breh, these record labels need to get a clue

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea way too early to talk about sales or canceling shows. These type of tours will sell most tickets a week or two out cause they will coordinate with local radio and marketing. I'm not a fan of hers but 40% sold 2 months out is actually kind of impressive for her.

Sexxy letting you uncle toms in this thread know the deal.

This is nonsense and she's throwing black people under the bus when Gamma is to blame.
:dead:

We literally just watched this happen to The Black Keys and Pink. Justin Timberlake struggled to sell tickets too, but didn't have to cancel his tour. This is what happens when private equity gets involved in anything: they start cutting costs or making insane spending decisions hoping to hit it big. In this case a lot of labels have decided partially selling an arena tour is more lucrative than selling out a smaller tour. Of course this is nonsense given the costs of arena tours VS smaller venues but hey...smartest people in the room right?
:mjlol:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is nonsense and she's throwing black people under the bus when Gamma is to blame.
:dead:

We literally just watched this happen to The Black Keys and Pink. Justin Timberlake struggled to sell tickets too, but didn't have to cancel his tour. This is what happens when private equity gets involved in anything: they start cutting costs or making insane spending decisions hoping to hit it big. In this case a lot of labels have decided partially selling an arena tour is more lucrative than selling out a smaller tour. Of course this is nonsense given the costs of arena tours VS smaller venues but hey...smartest people in the room right?
:mjlol:
how does having all the tickets in the world available discourage me from buying a ticket if I'm trying to see you?