Sexxy Redd Tour Flopping Badly

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She’s actually buzzing more than ever as far as actually radio play and such. Can’t speak on her touring, but she has multiple songs on the charts and are tangibly heard at functions and such.
Yea, no shyt. Wack ass industry plant. I was in DTLR and that one wack ass song came on where she singing the hook way outta tune I almost threw a shoe :hhh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yea, no shyt. Wack ass industry plant. I was in DTLR and that one wack ass song came on where she singing the hook way outta tune I almost threw a shoe :hhh:
That was probably that horrific song with Drake. Funniest thing about that song is that was the first ever inverse Drake stimulus :mjlol:I don’t think she’s at all an industry plant though. She definitely had an organic rise. The industry plant is Ice Spice. Ice was at the SB next to Taylor Swift, had a SB commercial with Ben Affleck, and currently her music is not at all tangible outside of NY and Indonesian streaming farms, and putting out a 23 minute “album”.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall can clown her fanbase, but that core hood ass fanbase is extremely loyal.

That's why she should have taken the Lil Durk route. He really prospered for YEARS with only the "trenches" behind him. Never had crossover records until recently.

She should have stayed rocking the club circuit and taken a few festival appearances instead of trying to headline arenas

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
this is your go to reply whenever you get called out

fukkin fakkit :scusthov:
Get called out for what. I don’t go around making Nas threads. One time I had one post but was quoted like 10 times off that one post

yall weird af with this guy. Y’all turn to bytches when it’s not praised swung his way. Not one time I lied or made up shyt about that guy. Never talk down upon as a person or nothing lol

yall weird