SEVERANCE

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Goin back to Mark and his wife (the wellness counselor) y’all remember a couple episodes they had a brief moment where they were in the hallway of the break room after she had just been in the break room and Mark apologized to her…it was quick but now I’m looking at it like:lupe:

Im waiting to see what Reghabi is gonna do the next time she sees Mark :lupe:

That MDE dance scene was :wow: shyt was funny yet surreal asf

I feel like Milichick is the best character on the show but is what Irving said true? Is he unsevered too?

Board Meeting next wk :lupe:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Milicheck dirty as hell for dancing behind Dylan back. :mjlol:

Milicheck: Im reporting this to Cobel!
Dylan: Good!.......Let's go together! :stopitslime:
Milicheck: :whoa:

Yea Ms Cobel ain’t supposed to know that the Overtime Contingency got turned on so he got something on Milichick, I wonder how Dillon uses that moving forward

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Goin back to Mark and his wife (the wellness counselor) y’all remember a couple episodes they had a brief moment where they were in the hallway of the break room after she had just been in the break room and Mark apologized to her…it was quick but now I’m looking at it like:lupe:

I feel like Milichick is the best character on the show but is what Irving said true? Is he unsevered too?

Seems like most the high level ppl(Cobel/Garner/Milichik) are unsevered.

So do yall think they elevator shyt (pass a certain level and it auto switches personalities)is a lie and they just flip a switch as they are watching you on the security camera?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

I'm guessing since this is a commentary on work that all "management" aren't severed.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Think I've been exhibiting signs of sadness myself. May require extra attention from Lucy Niu's fine ass :shaq:

The dance bit in the midst of all its madness reminded me of Ex Machina :blessed:

giphy.gif

Brilliant show. Milchick is far and away the most intimidating character on the show to me, and not big titty Patricia. I legit cannot get a read on this guy.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That reveal tho
:lupe:

For some reason I thought this was only 6 episodes when I started watching this.

:snoop:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show is top notch! Caught up, and can't wait for the finale.

I hope they already ordered another season

I've heard a 2nd season is in motion behind the scenes, but Apple hasn't issued an official press release for it. Wouldn't surprise me if we get it next week sometime before the finale.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Mrs. Cobell has someone she wants to remember her? She’s hoping reintegration works.

That did seem to be the case with the way she was interested in the Mark/Ms. Casey interaction.

Hell of a penultimate episode to set up the finale next week. Great tension in those final moments :wow:

That waffle party :dahell::leon:

Seeing Outie Irving pain that corridor they sent Ms. Casey down :ohhh:

Dylan putting in work for the group :ehh: