SEVERANCE

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aww man her spitting the pen cap in his hand was hot…that little extra bit of spit…lord help me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dude’s “innie” is possibly gay…that’s funny lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finished ep 5…wish I had started this earlier in the day…I would’ve definitely watched the whole thing today…interesting so far but it’s creating more questions than answers…I’m hoping the show doesn’t use that to string viewers along…anyway I got 4 more eps left so I’ll see what happens by the end of the season

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
just finished ep 5…wish I had started this earlier in the day…I would’ve definitely watched the whole thing today…interesting so far but it’s creating more questions than answers…I’m hoping the show doesn’t use that to string viewers along…anyway I got 4 more eps left so I’ll see what happens by the end of the season
So far it doesn’t seem like a puzzle box mystery. The innies have just limited information because of their situation.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far it doesn’t seem like a puzzle box mystery. The innies have just limited information because of their situation.

yeah but that still doesn’t account for lumon and what they do…that being said I’m just a little over halfway thru the season…I don’t expect everything to be answered at once…but at the same time I’m hoping this isn’t one of those shows where dragging the mystery along is what keeps viewers hooked so I’d like some questions to be answered by season’s end

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo this a scary looking woman son

*edit*

ok I knew she looked familiar…she was the woman who stabbed chris rock up in fargo lmao

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yeah but that still doesn’t account for lumon and what they do…that being said I’m just a little over halfway thru the season…I don’t expect everything to be answered at once…but at the same time I’m hoping this isn’t one of those shows where dragging the mystery along is what keeps viewers hooked so I’d like some questions to be answered by season’s end
Yeah. Lemon is the big mystery but the way they tease things out, it feels more like you know who has the answers. They jut don’t have access to them.

in stuff like Lost we kept meeting new characters who had mysteries. I feel like most of the main players are already on the show.