SEVERANCE

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I've made it to the last episode, and all I wanna say is that the gay dude is so annoying.

Their lives are at stake and his friends are risking everything; while gay dude is out here trying get some bussy :dead:

I'm not done with the episode, but all I can say is the story seems like it could've been told without him. asss is literally more important to him than his consciousness :skip:
I took from it that they all had to reach a point of wanting a work/life balance.

Irving and Dylan both were the most work oriented and only tipped over once they found someone they cared about( kid and Burt)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I completely forgot why I cared about this show/these characters…I just remember that I was really intrigued by it/the gist of it…may have to reread some posts

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Welcome back to Lumon.

Severance” Season 2 has returned to production, which was delayed for months due to the Hollywood strikes.

Season 2 of the popular Apple TV+ thriller stopped shooting in May 2023 when the Writers Guild of America first went on strike against the studios represented by the AMPTP. The writers strike ended on Sept. 26, but by that point, SAG-AFTRA was 74 days into a strike of its own. Now that SAG-AFTRA has also reached a deal with the studios, everyone in Hollywood is cleared to go back to work, and “Severance” is back on track.