SEVERANCE

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Lemon is the big mystery but the way they tease things out, it feels more like you know who has the answers. They jut don’t have access to them.

in stuff like Lost we kept meeting new characters who had mysteries. I feel like most of the main players are already on the show.

I’m glad you brought up “lost” bcuz that is my early concern in which we’d just keep getting mystery stacked on top of mystery to the point where the reveal is no longer worth it after being stretched out…that being said it’s still very early in the series and the episodes have been dope so far…I like a lot of the little messages sprinkled in the show about balancing life, work, friends, families, etc.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this office party :dead:

oh my god…this reminds me when I’d be trying to do some work as a kid and my cousin would keep being annoying and trying to fukk with me :snoop::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo she went full white woman lmaoooo

ls-0B9.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've made it to the last episode, and all I wanna say is that the gay dude is so annoying.

Their lives are at stake and his friends are risking everything; while gay dude is out here trying get some bussy :dead:

I'm not done with the episode, but all I can say is the story seems like it could've been told without him. asss is literally more important to him than his consciousness :skip:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I've made it to the last episode, and all I wanna say is that the gay dude is so annoying.

Their lives are at stake and his friends are risking everything; while gay dude is out here trying get some bussy :dead:

I'm not done with the episode, but all I can say is the story seems like it could've been told without him. asss is literally more important to him than his consciousness :skip:
Part of the point is to show that his "outie" has by far made the most progress in investigating what is actually going on at the corporation.