SEVERANCE

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:
She broke protocol mixing in with his outtie life.
yeah but helly was handling that shyt perfectly from the jump

mark out here getting lost on the way to the bathroom

thinking his sister is his wife

calling his neighbor by her work name

:mjlol:

obviously not an ideal situation for any innie to be in, but helly was out here fooling everyone and was bout to expose the whole thing:ehh:

also fukk ol girl coming in with the tackle on helly before they snapped back. fukkin bootlickin bytch.:scust:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
After the disappointment that was Foundation, I had modest expectations for this show and it really delivered. I had some minor quibbles (especially with Ms. Cobel in the final episode) but overall it was a very good season and well worth the watch.

Breh don't get me started on Foundation, talk about wasted potential

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That was definitely some "TV" shyt.

She didn't just get in she made it all the way backstage and had her hands on the daughter of the leader of the cult/company :martin:

I hate when shows that are supposed to be "better" than that use those cheap cheat codes.
It bugged the shyt out of me. That was lazy writing and stood out like a sore thumb compared to most of the rest of the season. :beli:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
On Cobel and the Party. Idk, I doubt she would be banned from the event.
Cobel seems to have been a boss/employee for a while, attending events like that for years. So low level employees not questioning her makes sense.
Her firing was 2ish days ago in a highly compartmentalized company.

Milcheck was on duty (does this nikka never go home?), did Natalie see Cobel there and question her?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Y’all making too much of Cobel coming to the Gala…1.) she is clearly still loyal to Lumon and how she got in isn’t really important, Cobel’s character added another level of tension to the final few scenes that was worth it IMO

The Helly R plot twist tho, man :wow: I wonder why her name is Helly R tho, I get Helena but why R :patrice:

Anyway great season, great finale. Bout to watch it again :wow:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was probably one of the most well crafted first seasons I've ever seen. And the finale actually had me yelling at characters from my couch.

Y’all making too much of Cobel coming to the Gala…1.) she is clearly still loyal to Lumon and how she got in isn’t really important
Yeah, it's weird the little details people will nitpick.
It's completely plausible that someone who was there for a long time then just recently got layed off can sneak in, or use prior relationships to get access, or just tell some weak-link, security guard that she forgot her badge. shyt like that happens all the time in real life. We don't need those details spoon fed to us in some extra scene cause most of us don't care.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That was probably one of the most well crafted first seasons I've ever seen. And the finale actually had me yelling at characters from my couch.

Yeah, it's weird the little details people will nitpick.
It's completely plausible that someone who was there for a long time then just recently got layed off can sneak in, or use prior relationships to get access, or just tell some weak-link, security guard that she forgot her badge. shyt like that happens all the time in real life. We don't need those details spoon fed to us in some extra scene cause most of us don't care.

Exactly. People also got remember that they shot this without a Season 2 guarantee and had to make sure the tension was high for the season finale. I think they accomplished that…I was on the edge of my seat nervous asf the whole time :russ:

BTW Season 2 has been confirmed. We looking at filming later this year and that new heat in early 2023

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
The biggest mystery of the show is why Mark’s sister is married to that guy

That was a joke but also serious. What’s up with that, and what’s with his fans/circle of friends? That whole side of the show is equally as weird as Lumon. In fact, it’s more weird. Lumon might be evil, but conceptually it makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is Mark’s brother in law, the dumb shyt he writes and how it’s working on anyone

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The biggest mystery of the show is why Mark’s sister is married to that guy

That was a joke but also serious. What’s up with that, and what’s with his fans/circle of friends? That whole side of the show is equally as weird as Lumon. In fact, it’s more weird. Lumon might be evil, but conceptually it makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is Mark’s brother in law, the dumb shyt he writes and how it’s working on anyone
Im telling you, shyt gotta be a cult and he(Ricken) nor the sister realizes it. Look at that dude taking credit for finding the baby :mjlol:
The fact that Ricken's book spoke so highly to the innies, that have no better reference for literature(Lumen banned books), tells you about the other ppl at the reading.
You saw how weird the chick was that Mark had to share the book with was. Outtie Mark dont fukk with Ricken at all because he probably knows he's an idiot.