SEVERANCE

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
Im telling you, shyt gotta be a cult and he(Ricken) nor the sister realizes it. Look at that dude taking credit for finding the baby :mjlol:
The fact that Ricken's book spoke so highly to the innies, that have no better reference for literature(Lumen banned books), tells you about the other ppl at the reading.
You saw how weird the chick was that Mark had to share the book with was. Outtie Mark dont fukk with Ricken at all because he probably knows he's an idiot.

Imagine you were watching Lost and when they had flashbacks to before the island everyone was talking in a funny language or aliens lived with humans but they never explained it.

Lumon is already a surreal company so placing it in a surreal world makes it feel normal. Lumon is more normal than Ricken because at least I understand Lumon. I get why Mark severed. And now I get why Helly did. But I have NO idea what the fukk is going on with anyone else in Mark’s life. They’re weirder than Ms. Cobel lol

I’m sure they’re gonna explain it eventually and it’ll all make sense, but right now, at least to me it just frustrates me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad.

They really going to have a 9 episode season end on a cliffhanger? I didn't realize this was the season finale until after I watched it.

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Small thing, but dude would not know how to drive a car at all considering he never done so before.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
i'm going for the waffle party :wow:

One of those three waffles was a pancake

:dame:

:hubie:
VY2wmdR.png