Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things

Isaiah 45

pretty much the Hebrew GOD is :blessed:on some days(human perspective)

and this :demonic:on other days (human perspective)

actually God seems cool he is down with fukkery all the time shyt he lets it happen.

its his dumb ass followers specially the white ones and the other ones......you know who

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We can prove science. The burden of proof is on you to prove God's existence
No one's begging you to believe. If you want to roll with Satan good luck with that. We are supposed to throw the scoffers out. Human abominations. Like see ya, so the believers can do their thing. A scoffer is only there to poison the well, luring people to their destruction

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I hate this argument because you can't prove God does not exist with science. But want us to prove God is real with science.

on me? why i'm spiritual not religious... who's we? you think because I believe in a higher power that invalidates science or me believing in science? :laff:

No one's begging you to believe. If you want to roll with Satan good luck with that. We are supposed to throw the scoffers out. Human abominations. Like see ya, so the believers can do their thing. A scoffer is only there to poison the well, luring people to their destruction

So no proof of your claims. Gotcha

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why are you blaming God, instead of blaming Adam and Eve.:dahell:They the ones who messed things up.

Also, demons and Satan are living on borrowed time.
Wouldn't god be able to know they'd fukk up before hand?

If I leave two children with a loaded gun out in the open which I tell them NOT to touch in a room alone, is it their fault they get injured (or worse) or mine?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

If I leave two children with a loaded gun out in the open which I tell them NOT to touch in a room alone, is it their fault they get injured (or worse) or mine?
so are you saying we shouldn't have had trust or faith put in us or given us free will and room to error? if it was supposed to automatically assume dthat we would error then by that logic god should have never gave us any free will.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
so are you saying we shouldn't have had trust or faith put in us or given us free will and room to error? if it was supposed to automatically assume dthat we would error then by that logic god should have never gave us any free will.
I don't believe in god, I'm just tryna see the logic behind people blaming everything but their diety

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Adam and Eve weren't children.

They disobeyed because they had freewill.