Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I've never seen any demons or devils roaming around the earth.

dTdUFiD.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:
Demons want to cause harm to us so how can it be part of his plan?
Demons are not the only harmful thing on this earth, not by a long shot. Why would there be suffering and pain in general if god is love?

these are questions you might ask yourself as a child. you say you love God but you made it to today years old pondering the most basic conflicts in religion. did you skip bible classes? :dahell: the bible is filled with suffering... like the world

why are there criminals, or murderers etc etc. why not just make earth disneyland and nobody dies or feels any pain or suffering?

boy you might be trolling because you got the naive predisposition of a child and i fail to see how an adult is just now pondering any of this. :huhldup:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:mjlol:

Demons are not the only harmful thing on this earth, not by a long shot. Why would there be suffering and pain in general if god is love?

these are questions you might ask yourself as a child. you say you love God but you made it to today years old pondering the most basic conflicts in religion. did you skip bible classes? :dahell: the bible is filled with suffering... like the world

why are there criminals, or murderers etc etc. why not just make earth disneyland and nobody dies or feels any pain or suffering?

boy you might be trolling because you got the naive predisposition of a child and i fail to see how an adult is just now pondering any of this. :huhldup:
if he made the world a utopia for us then religion would serve no purpose