Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I’m a firm believer in the Lord and Jesus Christ (hence my name) but lately I been wondering why does he allow Satan and his army to infiltrate earth and cause harm to humans? Why not just banish them to hell? Why keep them around? Can any other Christians help me come to grips with this?

"It's in the game" :picard:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
He presumably doesn't owe you an explanation and isn't accountable to you. Our intelligence is the equivalent of a plant or bacteria compared to him so we literally wouldn't be able to comprehend it even if he tried to simplify things so we could .

This is how alot of traditional African religion operates. One supreme God who left behind a code of conduct but is otherwise completely uninterested and detached from his creations and the spirits that are on Earth, which Abrahamic religions call "demons". These are other creations who inhabit this planet but on a different dimension. The word "demon" is actually a corruption of the Greek word "daemon" which translates to "nature spirit", not an evil entity. But there are for sure demons that you should completely avoid the same way you'd avoid a bear or a shark.

Black Panther did a really decent job explaining that for a comic book movie using the "Ancestral Plane." Heaven is on Earth, its just a different plane of existence, thats why you should be buried when you die so you can "return" to the Earth. They try to say Jews werent Black but they have the same rules and mentality as most other native African religions :mjpls:

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
From what I was taught when I was a methodist it's to push society toward him and show his glory. You read that in Romans 8.

As an Israelite, it's because GOD isn't all good. He controls both sides and instructs satan on what to do on earth. That's why in Proverbs the ninth chapter the eleven verse it says "The Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom." It's wise to fear the lord because he can inflict a great amount of suffering on you if he chooses. Humans are here on Earth to serve his purpose.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Matthew 18:34 “And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.”

Exodus 15:3 "The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name."

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
:mjlol:

Demons are not the only harmful thing on this earth, not by a long shot. Why would there be suffering and pain in general if god is love?

these are questions you might ask yourself as a child. you say you love God but you made it to today years old pondering the most basic conflicts in religion. did you skip bible classes? :dahell: the bible is filled with suffering... like the world

why are there criminals, or murderers etc etc. why not just make earth disneyland and nobody dies or feels any pain or suffering?

boy you might be trolling because you got the naive predisposition of a child and i fail to see how an adult is just now pondering any of this. :huhldup:
Alright, that makes a lot of sense but you don’t have to be an a$$hole and come at me with insults and shyt. :unimpressed:

I’m not even the only nikka who pandered this thought. many others share The same question.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know this is gonna sound cliche but this life is a test. A simulation. A game.

TMH wants us to put our full faith in HIM and he "allows" Satan and his army to attack and drag us away from HIM until we have no choice but to open our hearts and allow HIM in with our own free will.

TMH wants us to know what misery is. What being angry and unhappy feels like. What being broke and down to our last penny feels like. What being an addict feels like. What being betrayed feels like. We HAVE to experience these things in order to appreciate the opposite. That's literally the point of this existence.....to suffer and then rise like a Phoenix.

I would go back & forth with you cats but I'm smart enough to know that each and every one of our experiences are unique so it's a waste of energy. Some of you DESPISE the concept of a "GOD" because of your own unique experiences but I've experienced something supernatural that makes me feel the opposite.

No amount of words and going back and forth would change your mind and vice versa.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You have free will to decide to be influenced or not. If demons speak to your demonic spirit and you follow without repentance then you gonna burn in hell.

Scripture is about separation. Separating trash from good. Pick a side.

Ask God for help and be sincere with your sorry when you mess up and you'll be ok, God willing.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
If you truly sit down, think and put together the pieces after managing to step over your own bias, indoctrination and ignorance all signs point to the fact that we're already and this is hell where our unfinite awareness comes to roll around in carbon based cell to serve out a life sentence.

For what reason? I can't say. Maybe we chose wrong, fell for a trick, or punishment for messing up the vibe where we were at like a club having free drinks and as many PAWGs as you can handle but instead of being civilized and taking your time you went savage mode and they sent you to a rough, hole in the wall spot with watered down drinks, short changing waitresses and unattractive Karens to teach you a lesson and make you appreciate what it is.

I can say for certain this isn't "real" though as too many things point toward a hologram hence Game of Souls it is. Maybe the aim of the Game is to realize you're playing it and if you don't you're getting played and thus its Victim...

Look at a childs vibe when they first step in and then compare that to a couple of decades into their sentence as another lifer on the planet and you'll see what I'm meaning. Nobody ever seems to mention this when its oh so obvious.