Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
They God too.

The Universe is the body of God and we all just subatomic particles in it, but there’s also all types of viruses, bacteria, and whatever else is going on inside your body going on throughout this Universe too.

Ain’t none of it good or bad, it just is what it is.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Science is God
no but god is science

if he is the architect and designer then it is as such

Alright, that makes a lot of sense but you don’t have to be an a$$hole and come at me with insults and shyt. :unimpressed:

I’m not even the only nikka who pandered this thought. many others share The same question.
It's a little frustrating brother... to think that you made it to adulthood not thinking critically about your religion but you wear your faith on your sleeve like it's a sport team. you could take some time to dig deeper. Stop looking at religion like it's literal. Take the concepts and lessons and the discipline. Grow your spirituality. The point is not to be stuck on old parables or the fear constructs in the bible. Demons, Hellfire etc seem to have a overbearing hold on people who lack spiritual sophistication.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yall say demons, i say great beasts, birds and whales

animals eat and devour without consequence and look at reality in pretty simple terms

if you dont want to be subject to animal patterns, be careful of what you eat figuratively and literally

God has no adversary but he sends an adversary to those who are not discerning. Remember God separated the light from the darkness and established evening and morning.

from an egyptian perspective there is another way of considering it. Cyclical creations and linear/static creations

the linear and static does not comprehend the cyclical

@010101

"there arose a pharoah who did not know Joseph"

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
your god aint shyt breh

:mjpls:
1 Corinthians 3:16
“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”

giphy.gif

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Basically we are a$$holes that tend to choose to worship damn near anything that could give us an excuse to kill each other and have sex/rape each other unabashedly instead of giving him our devout faith so he literally is like :manny: And gave satan dominion over earth, letting those who believe have to prove themselves, that’s a layman’s explanation, you better off YouTubing/googling this kind of question.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Life is really just a big learning experience really. You need both the positive and "negative" experiences to grow. A lot of times ppl ask why certain bad things happen to them but now I see these events as tools for folk to get stronger. Personally I went through a lot of fukkshyt growing up, however I don't think I'd be where I am now if I hadn't experienced and conquered them.:yeshrug:

Creator just want you battle tested, thats why you see hella cacs offing themselves from the smallest inconveniences as they ain't been through shyt. As much as everyone wants complete 100% good positive experiences, life wouldn't be life without the negative. Ying and yang shyt I guess.:ehh:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
So wouldn't that make heaven pointless?
my point is a utopia that is already perfect wouldnt teach us anything, cause we are without flaw.

Mankind is inherently flawed but its how we help each other strive towards perfection (communities, peace & prosperity for all etc.) is what makes religion worth while. Demons (shytty people) will always exist cause humans are flawed but whats more important is how people choose to repent and change so that they can be accepted into heaven

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
no but god is science

if he is the architect and designer then it is as such

It's a little frustrating brother... to think that you made it to adulthood not thinking critically about your religion but you wear your faith on your sleeve like it's a sport team. you could take some time to dig deeper. Stop looking at religion like it's literal. Take the concepts and lessons and the discipline. Grow your spirituality. The point is not to be stuck on old parables or the fear constructs in the bible. Demons, Hellfire etc seem to have a overbearing hold on people who lack spiritual sophistication.
We can prove science. The burden of proof is on you to prove God's existence