Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so life is really just an audition for jesus, where some invisible being in the sky is putting all 8 billion of us through a test at once. he's got a good place for you if you're good, and a bad place if you're bad. the billions who have never heard of jesus are exempted

but luckily there are men on earth who are closer to him than you are, so to improve your chances, you can give them money :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
so life is really just an audition for jesus, where some invisible being in the sky is putting all 8 billion of us through a test at once. he's got a good place for you if you're good, and a bad place if you're bad. the billions who have never heard of jesus are exempted

but luckily there are men on earth who are closer to him than you are, so to improve your chances, you can give them money :mjlol:

The best ponzi scheme in history :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ding Ding Ding

Isaiah 45:7​

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Dont forget Satan had to get permission from TMH before he could test JOB :wow:
remember "Eliphaz" was sent to Job to comfort him

however there are two eliphaz, and the name means "My Creator is Gold"
[He had nothing] because Eliphaz the son of Esau had pursued him to kill him at his father’s orders; he (Eliphaz) overtook him, but since he had grown up in Isaac’s lap, he held back his hand. He said to him (Jacob), ”What shall I do about my father’s orders?“ Jacob replied,”Take what I have, for a poor man is counted as dead." - [from Bereishyt Rabbathi by Rabbi Moshe Hadarshan]

— Rashi to the Book of Genesis, Gen 29:11

yet here is the other

first scripture that comes to mind is this @Marks

Matthew 19:20-26
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you are agreeing with me that the Abrahmic god knows all the bad stuff will happen, pre plans it, and just lets it happen.

He knew Satan would betray him on his inception yet still did it. I have never been able to make sense of that or have a christian do so either

I'm fairly open minded and therein lies the issue because the more I read the bible the more questions it raised to the eventual conclusion it makes zero sense. Which is fine. blind faith is a thing but christians try to make it seem like its anything but that.

If you do certain things you are going to get a certain outcome. God always tells us what those out comes will be.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I’m a firm believer in the Lord and Jesus Christ (hence my name) but lately I been wondering why does he allow Satan and his army to infiltrate earth and cause harm to humans? Why not just banish them to hell? Why keep them around? Can any other Christians help me come to grips with this?

You not gonna like this.

G-d created the Devil. On purpose. Look at what he did to Lot.

G-d is not Santa Claus. The good AND THE BAD all come from the same source.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Mind your business OP and stop asking all these questions.

See you soon

P8R6jWt.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is how alot of traditional African religion operates. One supreme God who left behind a code of conduct but is otherwise completely uninterested and detached from his creations and the spirits that are on Earth, which Abrahamic religions call "demons". These are other creations who inhabit this planet but on a different dimension. The word "demon" is actually a corruption of the Greek word "daemon" which translates to "nature spirit", not an evil entity. But there are for sure demons that you should completely avoid the same way you'd avoid a bear or a shark.
:mjpls:

Why this remind me of Dragon Age. :mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL