SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
in jamaica this would be called "pop style pon some gal"
lol
congratulations
Thanks and Yeah I think people just need to grow up.
A lot of this internet shyt is one big exercise in procrastination. It’s easier to listen to hour long podcasts on what’s wrong with the community than it is to grind and fight and create opportunities for yourself. But none of this shyt matters in the end if you not even enjoying your life. I hate this for people. It’s sad and live isn’t meant to be lived online creating beefs and worrying about who said what.
We need a touch grass movement. Speak with u later

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Thanks for the shout out and thanks for all the rep from various folks. :salute:I just been too busy lately to keep up with the nonsense and I feel like these conversations are getting repetitive. All the stuff I said about gender issues for years was damn near prophecy and is coming true these days, so I’m done making long posts to people that don’t wanna listen. Life will pass negative people by and years from now when people with common sense are moving on with their lives, losers will still be worried about this shyt but unwilling to look at themselves and realize why they can’t make it with the opposite sex. But yeah it just seems like blacks want to be able to talk shyt about each other and cry when the clap back comes. If we as a community wanna dead it, then dead it all. The rhetoric about deadbeat dads, weakest links, masculine black bishes, the n-word, calling women bytches and hoes, darkbutts, hairhats…all that shyt. But slinging mud at each other and then crying foul or playing victim needs to stop.
As for me, I just don’t have the time for these back and forths anymore. We are closing on a home, moving, defending dissertation soon, new job, marriage, Battlefield 2042/Overwatch, my educational consultant business took on contracts with 4 new schools for me to come in and train teachers, hosting a research strand at an international research conference next year, and three publications that just got accepted and a book chapter and planning for a baby next year.
Life is good and I hope everybody been doing well. Let all this bitterness and e-rage shyt go. Life too short for it. Peace out.
:wow::wow: Congratulations sis and you 100% right about these nothing-ass arguments.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thanks and Yeah I think people just need to grow up.
A lot of this internet shyt is one big exercise in procrastination. It’s easier to listen to hour long podcasts on what’s wrong with the community than it is to grind and fight and create opportunities for yourself. But none of this shyt matters in the end if you not even enjoying your life. I hate this for people. It’s sad and live isn’t meant to be lived online creating beefs and worrying about who said what.
We need a touch grass movement. Speak with u later

I support progress...happiness..
it is the gist of this thread....
as to whether we can grow..
become better...more successful...happier

all the best to you....
in my opinion, most women are dumb and far too easily use their p*ssy for success/happiness...
the mind can do much more...
hard work can do much more...
women who excel and set examples for other women/girls...I have much respect for

I believe also too many women are damn haters and intentionally sabatauge and ruin each others lives....
so do not forget those coming after you....
most these old bishes are haters and like to see young women fail...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I support progress...happiness..
it is the gist of this thread....
as to whether we can grow..
become better...more successful...happier

all the best to you....
in my opinion, most women are dumb and far too easily use their p*ssy for success/happiness...
the mind can do much more...
hard work can do much more...
women who excel and set examples for other women/girls...I have much respect for

I believe also too many women are damn haters and intentionally sabatauge and ruin each others lives....
so do not forget those coming after you....
most these old bishes are haters and like to see young women fail...
Yeah I think women have a lot of work to do. Our men do as well. :manny:But none of it can be done if you are forever operating in vent mode. I mean, it’s okay to get frustrated with the opposite sex sometimes, but damn—there are posters here and in online communities who have been at this shyt for DECADES.
No growth, no introspection, no moves being made just 24/7 “nikkas ain’t shyt/bytches ain’t shyt” on repeat. At some point people gotta stop allowing “community issues” to distract them from individual problems. But what I’ve learned is that you can talk until you are blue in the face. Until people take that step for themselves, it’s a moot point.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah I think women have a lot of work to do. Our men do as well. :manny:But none of it can be done if you are forever operating in vent mode. I mean, it’s okay to get frustrated with the opposite sex sometimes, but damn—there are posters here and in online communities who have been at this shyt for DECADES.
No growth, no introspection, no moves being made just 24/7 “nikkas ain’t shyt/bytches ain’t shyt” on repeat. At some point people gotta stop allowing “community issues” to distract them from individual problems. But what I’ve learned is that you can talk until you are blue in the face. Until people take that step for themselves, it’s a moot point.

blk men, speaking also about myself have ego issues to solve
dame dash vs jay z
puffy vs suge knight
most of my teachers and men I respected in authority have been of a certain mentality....
once we are able to just live without pretense, things might improve a bit....
right now a 10 year old blk boy has a few choices.....
being a "nice, sweet, well spoken" kid is not the image....

again going to what the thread is really about...
why some women have a negative outlook on men....
the men here will not even consider why that may be....

as said though....
"individual problems" have to be sorted out first.....

I just love to see excellence.....
whether it is guys here making movies, art, music WHATEVER
the internet is being wasted
our time is being wasted
talents being wasted

and we surely are not encouraging enough

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol you are trying to be seen ms, go sit down somewhere. Now I am white because I dont agree with some talking points you guys make.
I said you are a cac aligned wench, dumb bytch aka the banned poster @Ya then changed your name to @Yup and now you are @Yas, bytch please

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:wow::wow: Congratulations sis and you 100% right about these nothing-ass arguments.

:jbhmm: Im gonna push back a bit here. While i fukks with the good sis @Booksnrain, these conversations are necessary bc, as Dr T Hassan Johnson stresses, academia and the larger society have worked very hard to inculcate several generations of bw into a culture of disrespecting and maligning her counterpart. Ie, "dark butts," while a disgusting thing to say, is not at all equivalent to the genocidal "bullet bags" or the exhortation to abort black male babies. Black male teachers aint out here putting little black girls in the slow class. Black male prosecutors aint out here going extra hard on young bw. Black men aint calling the race soldiers on bw.

We as women have to be honest about this if we expect bm to take us seriously, and im specifically speaking to real life, touch the grass type shyt. That degree of betrayal cant be dismissed or forgiven lightly, and if it were, we wouldnt trust it, or we'd call them weak. We're decades into the damage at this point. It was done on a community wide level and so therefore, it must be dealt with on a community wide level. We dont get to pop all this shyt, ruin lives irl, and then scurry to the waiting arms of a man who dont know your twitter name. Lets handle this like the grown women we purport to be.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Gtfo my mentions - l said what the Fuk I said. When the time comes for me to get at you, you’ll know, just like those who were dealt with before you. End of discussion.
Lol no one has dealt with me and since you are WRONG about your claim you don’t want to discuss anymore nice chat ttyl 😚

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol no one has dealt with me and since you are WRONG about your claim you don’t want to discuss anymore nice chat ttyl 😚
No one has dealt with you to hold you accountable for your agent activity YET, definitely no one like me.

Your fail attempts at posturing and backtracking show what type of timing you’re on other than that, shut the fuk up. Like I said, you’ll have your time, posters like you usually have a short shelf life in one way or the other. That try hard self hating stripper bytch in the thread is your latest example.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Always those with private limited profiles

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
Figured as much. Talk shyt then hide behind a hidden profile with non-public coli site settings.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Prove it, because you are spreading disinformation. How exactly am I white aligned?

This isn’t true, as a black woman I have never found hood men attractive some of them can’t even speak properly.

:patrice: Where your ppl from, sis?

:jbhmm: Would you also characterize haitien kreyol or jamaican patois as not "speak[ing] properly"?