SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This isn’t true, as a black woman I have never found hood men attractive some of them can’t even speak properly. I wish black men would stop lying on black women like this. If this was even true does that mean black men like loud and ig model black women? Because some black women say the same thing about black men.

In light of her mysterious origins, i thought it would be instructive to point out how many times she speaks on behalf of "black" women while shytting on "black" men (read: not her men, yall nikkas). @RehReh

Kinda like how a certain group of white folks refer to themselves as white when it serves them, 'other' when theyre trying to distance themselves from the negatives of whiteness.

:jbhmm: Hm.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got to get that website traffic which equals dollars. And as we all know when it comes to the internet....don't nothing get traffic like anti black shyt....especially anti black male shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Im gonna push back a bit here. While i fukks with the good sis @Booksnrain, these conversations are necessary bc, as Dr T Hassan Johnson stresses, academia and the larger society have worked very hard to inculcate several generations of bw into a culture of disrespecting and maligning her counterpart. Ie, "dark butts," while a disgusting thing to say, is not at all equivalent to the genocidal "bullet bags" or the exhortation to abort black male babies. Black male teachers aint out here putting little black girls in the slow class. Black male prosecutors aint out here going extra hard on young bw. Black men aint calling the race soldiers on bw.

We as women have to be honest about this if we expect bm to take us seriously, and im specifically speaking to real life, touch the grass type shyt. That degree of betrayal cant be dismissed or forgiven lightly, and if it were, we wouldnt trust it, or we'd call them weak. We're decades into the damage at this point. It was done on a community wide level and so therefore, it must be dealt with on a community wide level. We dont get to pop all this shyt, ruin lives irl, and then scurry to the waiting arms of a man who dont know your twitter name. Lets handle this like the grown women we purport to be.

If only more black women were like you and Nicole :mjcry:

Its brining me joy to,see a small handful of black women doing the right thing and stop bashing black men, while G-checking bedwenching traitors.

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
In light of her mysterious origins, i thought it would be instructive to point out how many times she speaks on behalf of "black" women while shytting on "black" men (read: not her men, yall nikkas). @RehReh

Kinda like how a certain group of white folks refer to themselves as white when it serves them, 'other' when theyre trying to distance themselves from the negatives of whiteness.

:jbhmm: Hm.

Who is this heffa?

:gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this poster “Yas” adds one consonant to her username and thinks no one will figure out that her old persona used to be @Ya
:deadrose:

Thinks that stanning Asian men to replace her Caucasian stanning will throw off the scent of her prior persona

Negative red rep and closed profile, posting style same,

Says she doesn’t swirl but proceeds to post photos of “attractive men of all races” and bragging about “beautiful Asian boys” in threads where she knows a majority black men will reply to, while calling them “wicked” but doesn’t generalize.

Lastly, can’t answer @Harlem Hottie’s question because she says it would discredit her, after all the performing that she did in here; that’s her one restriction; this is what she drew a line in the sand for
:skip::aicmon:
It’s all coincidental she says
:deadrose:Foh
A4ze23.gif

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who is this heffa?

:gucci:
:mjlol:
:dead::dead:
Recycled 2012 female poster from the wenchset sista circle with a 2022 join date.

I’m going to change my username to Nicola0416_718_ and rebrand myself with a new account..
:troll:
In 2 years, no one will remember😭

change yours to RahRah
:troll:
Then call people “crazy and stupid” for even making the suggestion that you are the same person. 🙃

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That poster is a woman? I've been calling her a fakkit this whole time
:laff::laff:
At this point, there could be a 14 year old gaysian korean k pop fan behind that account.

I’ve never seen a black man or woman know so much about K-pop music or have a Asian avi that she literally posts every 3rd comment about. NEVER. Sick of this infiltration shyt 🤬

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff:
At this point, there could be a 14 year old gaysian korean k pop fan behind that account.

I’ve never seen a black man or woman know so much about K-pop music or have a Asian avi that she literally posts every 3rd comment about. NEVER. Sick of this infiltration shyt 🤬

Anybody stanning that culture vulture K-Pop shyt is automatically suspect to me