SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjgrin: Black pearl put me on ignore (in the big KS thread) bc her concern trolling of my relationship ain't hit like she wanted it to. She refused to take 'My man is not a cheater. It been 20+ yrs, I would know. We dont even lock phones here.' as an answer.

When I responded that her dim view of black masculinity was likely colored by her (former?) line of work :skip:, she apparently caught feelings. Wasn't even no actual argument iirc. Just her trynna cast doubt on my man's integrity and me gently, but firmly, pushing back.

Why bw so weird on this internet? :mjlol:

I approve @Cornershooter's msg, and thank you @Kiyoshi-Dono for your continuous votes of confidence. We started off kinda rough, remember?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin: Black pearl put me on ignore (in the big KS thread) bc her concern trolling of my relationship ain't hit like she wanted it to. She refused to take 'My man is not a cheater. It been 20+ yrs, I would know. We dont even lock phones here.' as an answer.

When I responded that her dim view of black masculinity was likely colored by her (former?) line of work :skip:, she apparently caught feelings. Wasn't even no actual argument iirc. Just her trynna cast doubt on my man's integrity and me gently, but firmly, pushing back.

I approve @Cornershooter's msg, and thank you @Kiyoshi-Dono for your continuous votes of confidence. We started off kinda rough, remember?

BP the thot queen is mad that she is in her 40's and cannot lock down the baller clout demon man she wanted.

The age of bashing black males unquestioned and unchallenged is over. People really hate to see black men taking a stand and defending themselves against KKK adjacent propaganda.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

Real one:salute::blessed:

I’m not saying that black men are perfect and flawless . I’ve even made critical comments about things brehs do myself :yeshrug:

But when everyone is noticing a pattern and connecting dots and you quoting cythina G :comeon::camby:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
People really hate to see black men taking a stand and defending themselves against KKK adjacent propaganda.

Perfect description.

I critique bm on here. I'm just not nasty about it. I try to treat y'all like I treat the bm I know irl, with kindness, love, and maturity. Sometimes I'll read a whole 10 pg thread, dap all through it, and just reply, 'i like how y'all handling this,' just so you know how it feels to have your leadership be desired, respected, and uplifted.

My opinion ain't always necessary and, on those occasions when the group is wavering, I'm very aware that my thumb on the scale might lead y'all to a bad conclusion. Sometimes men just have to work shyt out purely among themselves.

But other brehettes have different reasons for being here. Some seem like they come here specifically to say the little nasty shyt they can't get off irl. While it can be fun to roast them, I think they cause more harm than good. Would any feminist space allow contentious men to come in and undermine (important, needed) conversations? We all know the answer.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Perfect description.

I critique bm on here. I'm just not nasty about it. I try to treat y'all like I treat the bm I know irl, with kindness, love, and maturity. Sometimes I'll read a whole 10 pg thread, dap all through it, and just reply, 'i like how y'all handling this,' just so you know how it feels to have your leadership be desired, respected, and uplifted.

My opinion ain't always necessary and, on those occasions when the group is wavering, I'm very aware that my thumb on the scale might lead y'all to a bad conclusion. Sometimes men just have to work shyt out purely among themselves.

But other brehettes have different reasons for being here. Some seem like they come here specifically to say the little nasty shyt they can't get off irl. While it can be fun to roast them, I think they cause more harm than good. Would any feminist space allow contentious men to come in and undermine (important, needed) conversations? We all know the answer.

We need better mods. That first clash of black men vs bedwenching black feminists back from 2014 to early 2017 was due to lackadaisical mods that were :yeshrug: when black female posters that were slandering all black male posters and calling them CAC terms like 'bullet bags'.

Glad that there are a few black women that see through these bitter bum hoes that want their light skinned Chris Browns or their CAC men, but can't get through being ignored by the neighborhood clout demon. Its redundant and old seeing young black women gassing up a dying demographic of males that are genetically recessive. That is some 2014 shyt that jumped the shark.

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
It's a bunch of ku klux kiesha's on this site... @HarlemHottie and @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 the only ones that don't be on that bullshyt...

I had black pearl on ignore... She mysteriously got unignored when she got out the bushes... Still tryna figure that one out...

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nice n decent folks are treated as such...
warmongers and those filled with hate are treated as such....

who is guilty who is innocent...
cliche parable Jesus with the hoe at the well
only virgin women and honorable wives can judge
only virgin men and honorable husbands can judge

one need not be the loud hypocritical pharisees and scribes

that is how I view this and all things

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i have no idea what you are talking about crazy lady. You need to wonder why you feel the need to be a guard dog for some of these wicked men. You are derailing the thread lady stop quoting me.
Because I have a son and brothers, that’s why I stand for mine you dumb cacasian stanning bytch. Damn fukkin right I’m going to gatekeep- bc I don’t appreciate you trying to infiltrate with your reject bird babble . and if I ever catch a ‘female’ of your type trying to cause problems bringing that energy to my son or brothers in real life, my level of “crazy”
would be the least of your concerns.

Unlike your brand of daddy issues having bust down unpicked and plucked leftover bytches who can’t control your need to project and blame black men as a whole, for what you fail to hold yourself accountable for as an individual. I was brought up to respect black men. I know that you don’t have the intellectual capacity of discernment which is why you make blanket assumptions as you condone white supremacist superiority false narratives to push. Notice this c00nette cac aligned wench referring to black men as “wicked”^^ .

The more you talk, the more that your real intentions are shown on display. 😈 Better tag in your Asian boy @Stir Fry so y’all can link up in chat rooms to figure out how to have me banned like y’all usually do. :jbhmm: :coffee:

Last edited:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Because I have a son and brothers, that’s why I stand for mine you dumb cacasian stanning bytch. Damn fukkin right I’m going to gatekeep- bc I don’t appreciate you trying to infiltrate with your reject bird babble . and if I ever catch a ‘female’ of your type trying to cause problems bringing that energy to my son or brothers in real life, my level of “crazy”

Unlike your brand of daddy issues having bust down unpicked and plucked leftover bytches who can’t control your need to project and blame black men as a whole, for what you fail to hold yourself accountable for as an individual. I was brought up to respect black men. I know that you don’t have the intellectual capacity of discernment which is why you make blanket assumptions as your condone white supremacist superiority false narratives to push. Notice this c00nette cac aligned wench referring to black men as “wicked”^^ .

The more you talk, the more that your real intentions are shown on display. 😈 Better tag in your Asian boy @Stir Fry so y’all can link up in chat rooms to figure out how to have me banned like y’all usually do. :jbhmm: :coffee:
K, like I said before I didn’t call all black men wicked lol the word black wasn’t even typed. I was referring to the wicked men who use name calling and death threats to make a point.Now if you and others want to take that and make it about black men then that’s on you guys.

Yas

Banned
Daps

Unlike your brand of daddy issues having bust down unpicked and plucked leftover bytches who can’t control your need to project and blame black men as a whole, for what you fail to hold yourself accountable for as an individual. I was brought up to respect black men. I know that you don’t have the intellectual capacity of discernment which is why you make blanket assumptions as your condone white supremacist superiority false narratives to push. Notice this c00nette cac aligned wench referring to black men as “wicked”^^ .

lol you are trying to be seen ms, go sit down somewhere. Now I am white because I dont agree with some talking points you guys make.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't want an echo chamber and I like seeing the different perspectives that the women on here bring. @HarlemHottie @Booksnrain and @CarmelBarbie were some of my favorite posters even back when I was lurking. But anti-black male rhetoric should be nipped in the bud just like anti-black female rhetoric.
Thanks for the shout out and thanks for all the rep from various folks. :salute:I just been too busy lately to keep up with the nonsense and I feel like these conversations are getting repetitive. All the stuff I said about gender issues for years was damn near prophecy and is coming true these days, so I’m done making long posts to people that don’t wanna listen. Life will pass negative people by and years from now when people with common sense are moving on with their lives, losers will still be worried about this shyt but unwilling to look at themselves and realize why they can’t make it with the opposite sex. But yeah it just seems like blacks want to be able to talk shyt about each other and cry when the clap back comes. If we as a community wanna dead it, then dead it all. The rhetoric about deadbeat dads, weakest links, masculine black bishes, the n-word, calling women bytches and hoes, darkbutts, hairhats…all that shyt. But slinging mud at each other and then crying foul or playing victim needs to stop.
As for me, I just don’t have the time for these back and forths anymore. We are closing on a home, moving, defending dissertation soon, new job, marriage, Battlefield 2042/Overwatch, my educational consultant business took on contracts with 4 new schools for me to come in and train teachers, hosting a research strand at an international research conference next year, and three publications that just got accepted and a book chapter and planning for a baby next year.
Life is good and I hope everybody been doing well. Let all this bitterness and e-rage shyt go. Life too short for it. Peace out.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thanks for the shout out and thanks for all the rep from various folks. :salute:I just been too busy lately to keep up with the nonsense and I feel like these conversations are getting repetitive. All the stuff I said about gender issues for years was damn near prophecy and is coming true these days, so I’m done making long posts to people that don’t wanna listen. Life will pass negative people by and years from now when people with common sense are moving on with their lives, losers will still be worried about this shyt but unwilling to look at themselves and realize why they can’t make it with the opposite sex.
As for me, I just don’t have the time for these back and forths anymore. We are closing on a home, moving, defending dissertation soon, new job, marriage, Battlefield 2042/Overwatch, my educational consultant business took on contracts with 4 new schools for me to come in and train teachers, hosting a research strand at an international research conference next year, and three publications that just got accepted and a book chapter and planning for a baby next year.
Life is good and I hope everybody been doing well. Let all this bitterness and e-rage shyt go. Life too short for it. Peace out.

in jamaica this would be called "pop style pon some gal"
lol
congratulations

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
BP the thot queen is mad that she is in her 40's and cannot lock down the baller clout demon man she wanted.

The age of bashing black males unquestioned and unchallenged is over. People really hate to see black men taking a stand and defending themselves against KKK adjacent propaganda.
BackPage Pearl been thirst trapping, posting up pics, going to coli meet n greets, doing the most to get attention from coli men- all of this in her decade of posting but still never locked down a quality man acquisition.

Reduced to living off her stripper settlement check from the independent contractor lawsuit that she fronted around like it was “entrepreneurship”, an apartment with a roommate, driving for Lyft and making deliveries (in more ways than one 😏) . Then after all that time, thinking she was the shyt, it took one coli thread to ether the depths of her soul, read her for filth, which brought the already insecure bytch down to reality. So you know she logs on here mad as fuk, dumb frustrated and jealous of any other woman that lives life on a throne.

Keep in mind that Due to Covid season and the current inflation rates, she can’t afford to make $3,000 runs to the Dominican Republic for her reup on the inflated ass job. In addition to that, the DR environment isn’t too hospitable to visitors right now so she might fuk around, cross the wrong border, having her climb a pole for free to work off her debt.
:sadcam: