Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Me myself and I, why are you pressed about my question? you can go through my post history I only state the truth so idc.

KRqcvHS_d.webp

Whose obvious Alt is this. March 2022 poster, negative red rep, already not even a year again. with an Asian boy avi - and somehow this account is not suspect to no one in charge,
:dead: :what:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I don't want an echo chamber and I like seeing the different perspectives that the women on here bring. @HarlemHottie @Booksnrain and @CarmelBarbie were some of my favorite posters even back when I was lurking. But anti-black male rhetoric should be nipped in the bud just like anti-black female rhetoric.
It’s only one woman in your post that ain’t anti black male and actually holds both women/men accountable
That nerd ass Bih in Japan don’t like your black ass and is “married” but I guarantee he ain’t a breh
That Bih is/was very slick at the mouth with her shyt
And that happy to be a single mother
Sure as hell don’t like your black ass either
But you geek ass nikkas will keep protecting known provocateurs off anti black male rhetoric
Especially that p*ssy poppin bih for white men
And let’s not forget lil momma married to a whole Arab dude but stay fixing her fingers on what black men need to do
nikkas so hard for female interaction that you will cast your morals as a man aside so it won’t sound like an “echo chamber”
Kinda fukk shyt is that
Then you wonder with these duck head hoes be spewing all kinds of weirdo shyt on twitter
And the black man’s image is in the shytter
nikkas rather get along than to stand ten toes down on some shyt they believe in
Especially on a message board
Can’t make this shyt up

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Me myself and I, why are you pressed about my question? you can go through my post history I only state the truth so idc.
K.
It’s actually amazing how men keep talking about lizzo but she pays them dust like a true queen
She’s pretty, she will find someone soon, black, or non-black. I can’t exactly disagree with her since some black men do hate the most; it’s so icky when some black men try to play guard dog for their non-black friends.

Just as I suspected - certain posters like this strictly post here for purposes of division and antagonizing.

Wtf is this bullshyt statement?
I hope one day some black men wake up and stop constantly putting others on a pedestal but I doubt that day will come

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You don’t state truth to anyone’s power , you parrot the moment to agitate - you’re a female with an Asian avi saying this generalized b.s.
I hope one day some black men wake up and stop constantly putting others on a pedestal but I doubt that day will come
:mjtf:

Yas

Banned
Daps
K.

Just as I suspected - certain posters like this strictly post here for purposes of division and antagonizing
lol so me stating my opinion is antagonizing and causing division. Park Solomon is a man not a boy honey. Before you continue your investigation make sure you pay for service first.

Yas

Banned
Daps
@ALMIGHTY GOD telling someone to kill them selves is trashy and low class. You people take this website to serious. I bet you wouldn’t say that to my face twerp.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@ALMIGHTY GOD telling someone to kill them selves is trashy and low class. You people take this website to serious. I bet you wouldn’t say that to my face twerp.
Redditfront really did the recruiting with this bytch^^

Did y’all link up and decide that the “sisters” behind the kkk hoods would re-form with no pushback? Didn’t work out too well for y’all back in 2019-2020. Ask @Infinance Opulence, Chelsea Bridge, Honey Bee etc etc or did they change their names to join you in 2022, too? :coffee:

Whose putting the battery pack in Backpage PearlNecklace’s back these days, after she was unceremoniously dethroned?
:jbhmm:
Not like she was ever on top regardless since the only moves she makes require laying on her back or getting pumped down bottom by Drs. In the D.R.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Why don’t they just go to LSA ? Not one of them can answer that question . BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS they already are . They just occasionally come here to cause Discourse

You know what’s funny whenever a “black man” talks to crazy about black women we question is this a cac ? A agent? A bot?

But when it’s a “black woman” talking nasty about black men we know it’s a black women :mjlol:

Because deep down we know how they feel , we know how they speak about black men . So why the fukk do they need to be a forum for black men

That's like asking the 75% of thecoli (cacs) why they don't just go to ***** and Reddit..

Yas

Banned
Daps
Redditfront really did the recruiting with this bytch^^

Did y’all link up and decide that the “sisters” behind the kkk hoods would re-form with no pushback? Didn’t work out too well for y’all back in 2019-2020. Ask @Infinance Opulence, Chelsea Bridge, Honey Bee etc etc or did they change their names to join you in 2022, too? :coffee:

Whose putting the battery pack in Backpage PearlNecklace’s back these days, after she was unceremoniously dethroned?
:jbhmm:
Not like she was ever on top regardless since the only moves she makes require laying on her back or getting pumped down bottom by Drs. In the D.R.
i have no idea what you are talking about crazy lady. You need to wonder why you feel the need to be a guard dog for some of these wicked men. You are derailing the thread lady stop quoting me.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
i have no idea what you are talking about crazy lady. You need to wonder why you feel the need to be a guard dog for some of these wicked men. You are derailing the thread lady stop quoting me.
Actually, she is amazingly still on the subject. Remember, the thread is about why women who make anti-Black male statements regularly are allowed to continue to do that without any real pushback. Just in this sentence above, you called the men in this thread wicked. So her getting on you is actually on point.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Actually, she is amazingly still on the subject. Remember, the thread is about why women who make anti-Black male statements regularly are allowed to continue to do that without any real pushback. Just in this sentence above, you called the men in this thread wicked. So her getting on you is actually on point.
I said some men meaning the ones who are actually wicked if the shoe doesn’t fit don’t wear it. I’m not anti-black male so the pushback is not needed.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I said some men meaning the ones who are actually wicked if the shoe doesn’t fit don’t wear it. I’m not anti-black male so the pushback is not needed.
See no, that is a convenient copout that you are using. You don't point out whom is wicked, because you actually can't do it. You are on a forum, and you are calling a nebulous amount of men wicked without any sort of means of pointing out which do you mean. When you do that, it defaults back to being a generalist statement about all of the men who at least do not agree with you. Since again, you are incapable of pointing out whom in particular are wicked.

Yas

Banned
Daps
See no, that is a convenient copout that you are using. You don't point out whom is wicked, because you actually can't do it. You are on a forum, and you are calling a nebulous amount of men wicked without any sort of means of pointing out which do you mean. When you do that, it defaults back to being a generalist statement about all of the men who at least do not agree with you. Since again, you are incapable of pointing out whom in particular are wicked.
Fair enough