Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anybody stanning that culture vulture K-Pop shyt is automatically suspect to me
Facts
You stated the wrong category I was just correcting and Kpop/Jpop are dominating right now because American music is lacking.
michael-jordan-crying-michael-jordan.gif

RehReh

KasGoinJail ๐Ÿ’€
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
We believe she's a reincarnation of @Yup and @ya. :beli:
I had to go back a few pages i seen her type out the word twerp and well that was enough for me

:scust:

If its so bad over here why do they keep trying to reinvent themselves and come back?
And was that @blackpearls eyebrows i saw a few posts back? Thread is crazy

:picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is she sending DMs copping pleas to anyone in this thread besides me??

T6DAlsc_d.webp

You know any pleas plopped starting off with โ€œI guess I need to explainโ€ โ€ฆ will be followed with some wordy absolute overly explanatory cop out bullshyt
:hhh:
Hell noโ€” you made yourself known, donโ€™t ask for a way out now. No.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
@Yas really a neg for a you say being close minded. You can eat this neg. Around here thinking you special. You ain't no fukking Nia Long :dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had to go back a few pages i seen her type out the word twerp and well that was enough for me

:scust:

If its so bad over here why do they keep trying to reinvent themselves and come back?
And was that @blackpearls eyebrows i saw a few posts back? Thread is crazy

:picard:
Wait โ€ฆ whaatttt??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I saw a youtube video of some chicks clip on bangs posted and the eyebrows were โ™Œ shaped
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ohhhh thatโ€™s the bayyyanng gang clip -

you know how most swirlset cac-cohort members have bad synthetic weaves, embalming funeral preparation make-up, lopsided bayaaanngs and overly arched eyebrows. Thereโ€™s a viral song about it๐Ÿคญ

โ€œGurllll go head and get you some vanilla syrup in your mocha latteโ€ฆ. Yas sisss Yassss, black men izzz wickkkeddddโ€ฆ.โ€ -divestset looking like:
lmIcdop_d.webp

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the shout out and thanks for all the rep from various folks. :salute:I just been too busy lately to keep up with the nonsense and I feel like these conversations are getting repetitive. All the stuff I said about gender issues for years was damn near prophecy and is coming true these days, so Iโ€™m done making long posts to people that donโ€™t wanna listen. Life will pass negative people by and years from now when people with common sense are moving on with their lives, losers will still be worried about this shyt but unwilling to look at themselves and realize why they canโ€™t make it with the opposite sex. But yeah it just seems like blacks want to be able to talk shyt about each other and cry when the clap back comes. If we as a community wanna dead it, then dead it all. The rhetoric about deadbeat dads, weakest links, masculine black bishes, the n-word, calling women bytches and hoes, darkbutts, hairhatsโ€ฆall that shyt. But slinging mud at each other and then crying foul or playing victim needs to stop.
As for me, I just donโ€™t have the time for these back and forths anymore. We are closing on a home, moving, defending dissertation soon, new job, marriage, Battlefield 2042/Overwatch, my educational consultant business took on contracts with 4 new schools for me to come in and train teachers, hosting a research strand at an international research conference next year, and three publications that just got accepted and a book chapter and planning for a baby next year.
Life is good and I hope everybody been doing well. Let all this bitterness and e-rage shyt go. Life too short for it. Peace out.

This is the power of being indifferent and righteously unnaffected:wow:.

I see yall women doing as your nature compells you and defending these black men. So obviously while I cant condemn you. I can say these black men on thecoli have not only been coddled enough. But most have been genetically modified and not worth defending. How many uplift black women vs degrading them,and salt dropping for daps? How many sit idle while watching other black men do so,and not holding them accountable?Or rush to call another man a simp if he speaks on black womens behalf. Yall are thinking about the upright,upstanding men in your circles. Or your brothers,sons,and fathers who you love and respect.

Most of the black men on this site dont give a shyt about yall. Or they would care about your sensabilities and possible triggers when they post. They would apologize when they offend. They wouldnt allow the post they allow to ride. If they even cared about the black women in their families,wives,daughters etc.

Defend black men as you feel neccessary. But you should always be specefic and make it known you not condoning most of these nikkas:martin:. No more coddling,this is the truth era. We are building black men,not giving black men an outlet to excuse our behaviors and not be the leaders of the community#TheChildOfMan

#ChildOfWoman has been the last 4 decades or so:respect:#5Percenter

• Dap
Reactions: Yas
Daps
It's really sad seeing guys white knight like that. Complete opposite from sites like LSA or r/blackladies where they're basically female 4hanners.

I think that's my main problem here. You got guys defending these women when they're more or less white supremacist.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They now the elders of the community. People like Dr Claude Anderson are far and few in between while Kanye West and Stephen A Smith c00ns and frauds and gritters like Tariq are the ones spreading the "I got minds, fukk you" mentality which is vulture capitalism, the same vulture capitalism that had Black America slaves and under Jim Crow oppression for over 300 years.
Speaking of Dr. Claude Anderson