SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Yas

Banned
Daps
No one has dealt with you to hold you accountable for your agent activity YET, definitely no one like me.

Your fail attempts at posturing and backtracking show what type of timing you’re on other than that, shut the fuk up. Like I said, you’ll have your time, posters like you usually have a short shelf life in one way or the other.
I’m so scared how will I live If I never get to post on the coli again. Wow random strangers on the internet don’t like me I definitely hate my life now 😭😭😭 this can’t be happening. Maybe the white folks will accept me since I’m such a wench apparently.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m so scared how will I live If I never get to post on the coli again. Wow random strangers on the internet don’t like me I definitely hate my life now 😭😭😭 this can’t be happening. Maybe the white folks will accept me since I’m such a wench apparently.
This is definitely that former coli poster @Ya/ @Yup - exact same passive aggressive posting style
:francis:
Registration opened and swirlset sector of Reddit/LSA hit the reincarnated account option.

@ALMIGHTY GOD said that she would be back, he called it :palm:

Yas

Banned
Daps
:patrice: Where your ppl from, sis?

:jbhmm: Would you also characterize haitien kreyol or jamaican patois as not "speak[ing] properly"?
It’s best I don’t answer the first question since it will be use to discredit my post and I’m sure those languages are proper to some inappropriate to other.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It’s best I don’t answer the first question since it will be use to discredit my post and I’m sure those languages are proper to some inappropriate to other.

Let me guess you are an African or the child of African immigrants?

Yas

Banned
Daps
This is definitely that former coli poster @Ya/ @Yup - exact same passive aggressive posting style
:francis:
Registration opened and swirlset sector of Reddit/LSA hit the reincarnated account option.
Prove it or be quiet because I don’t even know who those people are. I told you I’m not a swirler. In my entire 24 years of living I only have dated black men and I prefer it that way.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

No, linguists group all three- haitien kreyol, jamaican patois, and african american vernacular english (there are others)- in a single category, 'atlantic creoles'. I was once invited to do some research on aave at unc.

The coyness of your response is all the answer i need to the first question and you were correct. Your posts deserve to be discredited. Lacking even the most basic knowledge of our culture, you dont have the right or standing to critique my men. Rachel Dolezal is better informed on fba/ ados men than you are, and i dont need her opinion either.