Serious question - when will X-Box start getting games like...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The uncharted's and days gone and lous really don't do it for me gameplay wise. I don't want more of them, they are really cool as a narrative and engaging but I don't have "fun" playing them persay.

Gow is a different story, it captures all of it.

Nintendo has their lane

Microsoft has their's

Sony has their's

Microsoft just need more QUALITY and TLC put into there 1st party stuff. Gears 5 and tactics did that well. Even sea of thieves with the continued support.

Right now M$ gives you more bang for your buck but I can understand someone looking at GOW and spiderman and gears and sea of thieves and being like yeah "Ps4"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The uncharted's and days gone and lous really don't do it for me gameplay wise. I don't want more of them, they are really cool as a narrative and engaging but I don't have "fun" playing them persay.

Gow is a different story, it captures all of it.

Nintendo has their lane

Microsoft has their's

Sony has their's

Microsoft just need more QUALITY and TLC put into there 1st party stuff. Gears 5 and tactics did that well. Even sea of thieves with the continued support.

Right now M$ gives you more bang for your buck but I can understand someone looking at GOW and spiderman and gears and sea of thieves and being like yeah "Ps4"
Of course you don't have fun with them. I'm sorry but anybody saying TLOU or Uncharted isn't "fun" but will sit up and talk about Gears is a damn liar :mjlol:

it's like a cat saying they love Young Thug but can't stand Lil Wayne. I played all of them shyts and Uncharted and TLOU plays just as good and arguably bettery/smoother than Gears or RDR 2.

Cats will say this is boring and not fun?

:mjlol: can't stand fanboys. I'm a PS stan but I never say shyt like Halo or Gears isn't fun.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course you don't have fun with them. I'm sorry but anybody saying TLOU or Uncharted isn't "fun" but will sit up and talk about Gears is a damn liar :mjlol:

it's like a cat saying they love Young Thug but can't stand Lil Wayne.

The gameplay for uncharted and the last of us is very generic, it's the story telling and set pieces that make those games.

Also the gears I'm talking about is gears tactic which did get repetitive towards the end.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gameplay for uncharted and the last of us is very generic, it's the story telling and set pieces that make those games.

Also the gears I'm talking about is gears tactic which did get repetitive towards the end.
Explain how it's generic? :jbhmm:

It plays significantly smoother than most TPS games out today. I played most of them meticulously and the only ones that hold up to scrutiny imo is UC4, Max Payne 3, Gears 5 and TLOU(remastered and from the looks of it 2 is way better).

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Explain how it's generic? :jbhmm:

the lous is

hide, stealth kill, shoot, throw item to distract, melee, move to next area and repeat.

uncharted is duck behind something, shoot, climb solve mini puzzle move to next area repeat. uncharted plays it by the book, big summer block buster movie in game format.

It's just not super fun for me to play, I'd much rather play tomb raider.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

it's like a cat saying they love Young Thug but can't stand Lil Wayne. I played all of them shyts and Uncharted and TLOU plays just as good and arguably bettery/smoother than Gears or RDR 2.

Cats will say this is boring and not fun?

:mjlol: can't stand fanboys. I'm a PS stan but I never say shyt like Halo or Gears isn't fun.

These nikkas are incapable of giving props to anything that doesn't come in a green box.

I'm a Playstation stan too but gamepass is fantastic and the One X has been my primary console for multiplats for more than a year because it runs so quiet while my PS4 is a loud ass bytch.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also I like how you totally ignore me giving props to GOW... which is easily one of my favorite series in all of gaming to date, but then bash me for saying I don't find the gameplay of uncharted and tlou fun. :unimpressed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the lous is

hide, stealth kill, shoot, throw item to distract, melee, move to next area and repeat.

uncharted is duck behind something, shoot, climb solve mini puzzle move to next area repeat. uncharted plays it by the book, big summer block buster movie in game format.

It's just not super fun for me to play, I'd much rather play tomb raider.

Here's your explanation for any other game

Gears is run behind cover, pop and shoot, roadie run to next area, shoot some more rinse and repeat.

Halo:
Aim and shoot, throw grenades and melee close enemies. drive vehicle and shoot more enemies. Plays it by the book. Big epic set piece shootouts from time to time.

I'd much rather play tomb raider
Oh you'd rather play the other game with significantly worse shooting mechanics, worse enemy AI and worse set pieces that also involve duck behind something, shoot, climb, solve puzzle and move to the next area? :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's your explanation for any other game

Gears is run behind cover, pop and shoot, roadie run to next area, shoot some more rinse and repeat.

Halo:
Aim and shoot, throw grenades and melee close enemies. drive vehicle and shoot more enemies. Plays it by the book. Big epic set piece shootouts from time to time.

Oh you'd rather play the other game with significantly worse shooting mechanics, worse enemy AI and worse set pieces that also involve duck behind something, shoot, climb, solve puzzle and move to the next area? :wow:
I'm not a gears fan because... it's generic 5 looks better and I haven't even played it yet. The gears I was speaking of was tactic.

Halo is far from generic you even had a hard time trying to make it sound generic lol. The last two games just haven't been good (to me) very B minus-ish

I rarely get into shoot out in tomb raider unless I'm forced to

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also I like how you totally ignore me giving props to GOW... which is easily one of my favorite series in all of gaming to date, but then bash me for saying I don't find the gameplay of uncharted and tlou fun. :unimpressed:
Anybody that says Uncharted isn't fun but then goes on to mention Tomb Raider is automatically suspicious in my eyes. :mjpls:
BonyGrimBagworm-size_restricted.gif
=:ohlawd:

DeficientCarelessAlbino-size_restricted.gif
=:yawn:

:camby:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
No need friend.

Halo 7 and gears of War 6 are en route.

Also call of duty 43.