Serious question - when will X-Box start getting games like...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody that says Uncharted isn't fun but then goes on to mention Tomb Raider is automatically suspicious in my eyes. :mjpls:
BonyGrimBagworm-size_restricted.gif
=:ohlawd:

DeficientCarelessAlbino-size_restricted.gif
=:yawn:

:camby:
:mjgrin:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
hopefully yea. im just curious to see if their big studio grab amounts to anything. on the edge of my seat really

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a gears fan because... it's generic 5 looks better and I haven't even played it yet. The gears I was speaking of was tactic.

Halo is far from generic you even had a hard time trying to make it sound generic lol. The last two games just haven't been good (to me) very B minus-ish

I rarely get into shoot out in tomb raider unless I'm forced to
hard time making it sound generic? You literally are doing this reductionist shyt by reducing a game down to it's most simplistic features to make it sound worse.

Someone saying this looks boring:

but then saying they rather play this:

Breh, this isn't even opinion. Tomb Raider objectively has worse shooting mechanics, worse animations, worse weapon sound effects, worse controls(Jumping around is much more floaty) and copy cat/cornier set pieces but somehow it's funner to play? That's like someone saying San Andreas is wack but True Crimes is better and more fun to play. Tomb Raider is NOT on the same level as any of ND's games. This Tomb Raider=funner narrative is only some shyt I see online. Uncharted 2 ,3 4 and TLOU all had a MP that was active for a while(TLOUR and UC4 still are). Who even touched the MP in Tomb Raider reboot?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i agree with quantum break but i dont think at least 1 GOOD game like that would hurt.
Nah it wouldn’t. I think that’s gonna be the rumored Perfect Dark reboot. And also Hellblade.

They gonna uncharted that shyt to please the masses.

That style of game just ain’t for me:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a game that's supposedly "not fun" to play with an intense MP mode.

All gameplay, no "blockbuster" set pieces.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas are incapable of giving props to anything that doesn't come in a green box.

I'm a Playstation stan too but gamepass is fantastic and the One X has been my primary console for multiplats for more than a year because it runs so quiet while my PS4 is a loud ass bytch.
Basically. I just prefer Playstation as the platform has way more exclusives and GOTG games every generation. Likewise Xbox rarely does and they normally run with the same trifecta that's been losing steam. I don't dislike the games, I Just think the platform is boring. Xbox doesn't excite me but I'll play a good game once it comes out(either on PC or if I get an Xbox for very cheap or free like I did this gen).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They had Gears and Milked it for all it's worth!!!:what: Xbox needs new blood and new creative creators... they always going back to Halo... jesus christ... do something NEW already!!!:mjlol:

Gears of War ended with Part 3 it was a good conclusion to the series...:mjcry: they didn't have to milk it...