Serious question: for those of you in relationships with non-black spouses...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Smiley cant hide how goofy you are. B b bu LL talked about kids this thread is just about marriage. Stfu
This is embarassing, when nikkas can’t accept that they made a stupid ass comment, they avoid making a point. Not surprised coming from a down syndrome baby.

You lack intellect and critical thinking skills. Two things a strong black man needs. Your parents failed you :mjlol:

Do better, be better..

Daps
I seen alot of rican women speak up about it

Seen a few white

But most of

Them and paags fetish black men they dont care about issues like this

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is embarassing, when nikkas can’t accept that they made a stupid ass comment, they avoid making a point. Not surprised coming from a down syndrome baby.

You lack intellect and critical thinking skills. Two things a strong black man needs. Your parents failed you :mjlol:

Do better, be better..
More smileys like a bytch. Cute. My point was made. Type less lame

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Everyone saying they don't need other races, I hope you were out protesting this weekend because where I was at I saw a lot of cacs, latinos, and asians in the mix doing a lot more behind you on your keyboard.:hhh:
emotions are running extremely high this weekend (and for good reason). This just aint a topic you gonna get folks to agree on. But I absolutely understand you can get more done with the help of allies.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Embarassingly ignorant.....and a tough guy to boot. Fatherless insults? Whoa! Thats what people say in real life. Goof ass
Fatherless fakkit and you’re stupid as hell in addition.

such a shame

Here’s another smiley, bytch nikka>>> :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Embarassingly ignorant.....and a tough guy to boot. Fatherless insults? Whoa! Thats what people say in real life. Goof ass
Still can’t address the point that embarrassed you. And now you’re mad cause I made you look stupid. nikka came in here and made a false equivalence like a dumb fukk. Google what that means retarded nikka.

Bum ass nikka get a job, Fatherless fakkit >>> :russ: nikkas like you should banish from our community. Straight waste of resources. fukking peasant.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still can’t address the point that embarrassed you. And now you’re mad cause I made you look stupid. nikka came in here and made a false equivalence like a dumb fukk. Google what that means retarded nikka.

Bum ass nikka get a job, Fatherless fakkit >>> :russ: nikkas like you should banish from our community. Straight waste of resources. fukking peasant.
Goof ass nikka still typing his heart out.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Goof ass nikka still typing his heart out.
I’m done picking on you breh, there’s literal chaos going on outside. It’s like I’m picking on the dumb retarded nikka in the back of the class :russ:

I’ll just have to put you on ignore to save you from any further embarrassment. Because I have a habit at calling out stupidity :russ:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m done picking on you breh, there’s literal chaos going on outside. It’s like I’m picking on the dumb retarded nikka in the back of the class :russ:
Pick on somebody on the internet brehs. Internet shoulda never gave nerds a voice