Serious question: for those of you in relationships with non-black spouses...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You get amnesia real quick..

Lets go over our short dialog..

You said we NEED white allies and you are correct, but then i asked you this:

If we have white allies, they need to listen to us, because racism is a white problem.. So how can the people with the problem be the allies that lead us? Then your response below:

"Yeah sure whatever".. :childplease:

Anyone with half a brain knows thats a sarcastic response..

Now when it comes to running to the polls to vote, you got plenty to say..

I just notice you don't have any input about black people doing shyt, if white people aren't involved..

"Yeah sure whatever" as in, why tf you asking me? :dahell:

As if I'm supposed to have all the answers....

But anyone with half a brain knows that " :sas1: " means you were trying to bait me into giving a dumb response. But since I dismissed you and you ain't get what you wanted, now you mad :umad:

Yes, I'm actively trying to get Trump out of office. Why is that an issue? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm not in an interacial relationship but this girl I'mfriends with brother is married to a white woman. She said her sister in law used to be active as fukk on facebook all the time and since this the video came out hasn't done shyt on facebook but change her profile picture. The same girl also has a white dude she used to fukk that she's still cool with. She tried to have a conversation with him about it and he went on that what about "black on black " crime spin.

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
She has been cool. She hasnt said any negative shyt about the looting and really the only thing upsetting her is the police violence

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Yeah sure whatever" as in, why tf you asking me? :dahell:

As if I'm supposed to have all the answers....

But anyone with have a brain knows that " :sas1: " means you were trying to bait me into giving a dumb response. But since I dismissed you and you ain't get what you wanted, now you mad :umad:

Yes, I'm actively trying to get Trump out of office. Why is that an issue? :jbhmm:

Why are you complicating something so simple?

Yeah, and black people need to lead all of them white allies.. And instruct them people what WE want done..

Do you think thats possible? :sas1:

And if you were really black, this isn't a bait question..

Budda

Superstar
Daps
To their credit I’ve seen a lot of white girls interested and making posts about this current time, I mean when you’ve got people making posts such as loving black culture but not the people, it’s almost as if a lot of have been shamed into speaking up because they love black men music and food.

After that you’ve got the white girls who would have been hippies in the 60’s who love speaking up on injustice and want to feel apart of something revolutionary, you’ve got the Yes Julz of this world who have a history of saying racial slurs and Black women not liking them going extra hard for that reason, sort of to get back into the good books of black women and an excuse for the c00ns who love her to feel good about loving her.

You’ve got the white women who want to be able to use this as a trump card 5 years from now when they say something redials insensitive or get black men get called out for their adulation for them they will say ‘But I was right in the front lines marching for black people, including women’

Then you’ve got some that just want to watch the world burn...

Either way I salute all these people but you ain’t getting no extra credit from me, and it doesn’t mean you can abuse lead and profit from the culture financially, do you and let us do us, but salute.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Partially the reason I could never deal with a non-Black woman for a relationship.

Having someone that can relate to me and the struggles I have and will endure is important.

No matter how down the White woman is she'll never understand being Black like a Black woman will.
Say it again for those in the back.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Unpopular Truth The Coli doesn't wanna hear:

We need white allies and allies of different races if we want to win this fight.

No we don’t there’s a billion of us all over the world and our heritage leads back to the most naturally rich continent in the whole of the planet, all we really need is us, is unified and the whole world stops, we don’t need no allies!

There is no America without ADOS, there is no world without Africans.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
She has been cool. She hasnt said any negative shyt about the looting and really the only thing upsetting her is the police violence
giphy.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Unpopular truth perhaps YOU don’t want to hear...

No we dont...

No we don’t there’s a billion of us all over the world and our heritage leads back to the most naturally rich continent in the whole of the planet, all we really need is us, is unified and the whole world stops, we don’t need no allies!

There is no America without ADOS, there is no world without Africans.

Y'all do know it wasn't til white abolitionist got involved was when slavery was abolished right ? Miss me with the extreme militant shyt. Y'all not being realistic.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Partially the reason I could never deal with a non-Black woman for a relationship.

Having someone that can relate to me and the struggles I have and will endure is important.

No matter how down the White woman is she'll never understand being Black like a Black woman will.
My homie was with a Asian chick years ago when something else like this happened. They got into a heated argument because the white guy was convicted and went to prison. Homie said they would kill him in prison and he would be happy about it. His girl didn’t like that and they argued about it. Homie said he gets what he deserves, she said who determines if he deserves that and we should let the justice system work.

I think about that often and look at how they won’t be able to relate. It’s not happening to you and your people. It’s happening to us. You don’t have to see your folks in the street begging for their life getting murdered in the most disrespectful way possible on film. Constantly. And then to see how nothing ever happens. Nothing changes. Wouldn’t you be frustrated?

Daps
Y'all do know it wasn't til white abolitionist got involved was when slavery was abolished right ? Miss me with the extreme militant shyt. Y'all not being realistic.

Listen don't have this conversation these type of conversations on the coli ...