Serious question: for those of you in relationships with non-black spouses...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how OP didn't get shyt on for asking the same thing LL did. Y'all boys always good for a laugh with the hypocrisy

Ya?

Banned
Daps
My other half is in media and has been in the frontlines of these protests with a camera for years and we talk about social ills all the time and did before we were together. One of the reasons I'm with her is her knowledge and level of insight matched mine. Plus our values and upbringing are similar. These are relatable things.

I've been in Toronto for years and I'll say something controversial. People being Black doesn't denote them understanding racism or even caring much to discuss it. :mjpls:

Don't switch up who you are based on who you are dating. Talk to everyone the same and you will see who is in the know and supports you and who isn't. Even in your own race.
Wrong poster. *delete*

To their credit I’ve seen a lot of white girls interested and making posts about this current time, I mean when you’ve got people making posts such as loving black culture but not the people, it’s almost as if a lot of have been shamed into speaking up because they love black men music and food.

After that you’ve got the white girls who would have been hippies in the 60’s who love speaking up on injustice and want to feel apart of something revolutionary, you’ve got the Yes Julz of this world who have a history of saying racial slurs and Black women not liking them going extra hard for that reason, sort of to get back into the good books of black women and an excuse for the c00ns who love her to feel good about loving her.

You’ve got the white women who want to be able to use this as a trump card 5 years from now when they say something redials insensitive or get black men get called out for their adulation for them they will say ‘But I was right in the front lines marching for black people, including women’

Then you’ve got some that just want to watch the world burn...

Either way I salute all these people but you ain’t getting no extra credit from me, and it doesn’t mean you can abuse lead and profit from the culture financially, do you and let us do us, but salute.

this site makes me laugh when they want to make white women as more understanding of Black peoples plight because they need to justification of why they are with them.

White people cant be understanding of an experience they don’t share and have liberal white friends and I don’t know why so much energy is spent trying to find out how they feel.

use your white friends/ spouses or whatever but they aren’t black, and will never understand what it is like.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
My cousin married a pawg and he said she’s been sitting in bed crying the past 3 days

:russ:

A lot of “I just don’t understand!!!!”

:damn:

LMFAO @ white privilege tears

COVID shutdown either got these folk losing their minds or looking for a reason to go and loot. Well, that convenient reason is here, which is why you see a lot of non-black people out there “protesting”

Motherfukkas are complicit in the elements that keep WS alive and well and suddenly want to rise up against injustice and police brutality? Bullshyt.

It’s okay for them to admit they are bored and feeling like the shutdown has tread on them. But they don’t want to because it seems childish to admit you can’t lay low for a couple of months while this virus is getting under control.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
LMFAO @ white privilege tears

COVID shutdown either got these folk losing their minds or looking for a reason to go and loot. Well, that convenient reason is here, which is why you see a lot of non-black people out there “protesting”

Motherfukkas are complicit in the elements that keep WS alive and well and suddenly want to rise up against injustice and police brutality? Bullshyt.

It’s okay for them to admit they are bored and feeling like the shutdown has tread on them. But they don’t want to because it seems childish to admit you can’t lay low for a couple of months while this virus is getting under control.
Pretty much.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this is why you just fukk these white and non black hoes a couple of times and dont even acknowledge their existence after that.

:manny:

Couldnt be me.

Cormball ass nikkas.
:mjlol:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Y'all do know it wasn't til white abolitionist got involved was when slavery was abolished right ? Miss me with the extreme militant shyt. Y'all not being realistic.

The pressure is organic from the within Black people have to vocalize protest and stand up for themselves first then a liberal white person feels a way and jumps on board, this is what generally happens, it's not militant at all it's realistic because Black people have a large great deal
Of potential and apparent power that hasn't been capitalised on.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
The pressure is organic from the within Black people have to vocalize protest and stand up for themselves first then a liberal white person feels a way and jumps on board, this is what generally happens, it's not militant at all it's realistic because Black people have a large great deal
Of potential and apparent power that hasn't been capitalised on.

Exactly what happened with reconstruction. Blacks eventually got pushed out.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
My other half is in media and has been in the frontlines of these protests with a camera for years and we talk about social ills all the time and did before we were together. One of the reasons I'm with her is her knowledge and level of insight matched mine. Plus our values and upbringing are similar. These are relatable things.

I've been in Toronto for years and I'll say something controversial. People being Black doesn't denote them understanding racism or even caring much to discuss it. :mjpls:

Don't switch up who you are based on who you are dating. Talk to everyone the same and you will see who is in the know and supports you and who isn't. Even in your own race.
fukk outta here with this dumb shyt
What other half?
You only fukk Asian hookers
Cotidamn you're such a c00n
:laff: