Serious question: for those of you in relationships with non-black spouses...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A lot of posters were conspicuous by their absence in this thread. :sas2:
Are you the product of a single mother you got bytch traits. Why do you care so fukking much? Aren't you all black all the time? Y'all got too much energy for this shyt y'all don't even do shyt is weird. I think you low key want a white jawn yourself fam

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Are you the product of a single mother you got bytch traits. Why do you care so fukking much? Aren't you all black all the time? Y'all got too much energy for this shyt y'all don't even do shyt is weird. I think you low key want a white jawn yourself fam
No wonder you have so many posts in the other thread. Clearly struck a nerve. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No wonder you have so many posts in the other thread. Clearly struck a nerve. :mjlol:
You low iq nikka how could you struck a nerve when I've said like ten times in this fukking thread I've never dated a white jawn? You single mother nikkas dumb as fukk. Go find your dad and learn something.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You low iq nikka how could you struck a nerve when I've said like ten times in this fukking thread I've never dated a white jawn? You single mother nikkas dumb as fukk. Go find your dad and learn something.
Calling me low IQ but you’ve only posted twice in this thread and never once said that. Wow you’re incredibly dumb. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Calling me low IQ but you’ve only posted twice in this thread and never once said that. Wow you’re incredibly dumb. :mjlol:
All these threads run together. Thought this was the other similar thread you're in sounding like a bytch and I since you can't even afford the HS I went to I'm not listening to a single mother b*stard telling me I'm dumb while using smilies like a teenage bytch

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They always bring it up but I tell them that you are wasting your time. White people are not going to change at all. Black people need to separate from White society. I told her I don’t support black likes matter cause to me it’s begging white people when we should fight back. Eye for a eye. What is a black life worth to white one? 10 white lives? 100 or a whole nation? No, these are non black chicks that are into BLM and I be minding my business and they bring up the topic.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Cac bytches are fun to fukk :wow:

But who the fukk would ever marry a cac bytch?! :martin:

Frederick Douglass:stopitslime:

Douglass_Pitts.png

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're merely a sexual fetish to them:unimpressed:

You think cause you fukking some cac, hispanic, asian they actually give a shyt about your people's welfare :mjtf:

Seriously, Black folks need to let go of this unending quest to get love and validation from people that naturally despise us.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're merely a sexual fetish to them:unimpressed:

You think cause you fukking some cac, hispanic, asian they actually give a shyt about your people's welfare :mjtf:

Seriously, Black folks need to let go of this unending quest to get love and validation from people that naturally despise us.
Y'all dudes and y'all white counter parts are so sad. I guess is is the life the inferior thinking live but its probably because you weirdo cats broke and ugly. Life is tough for y'all hope it gets better.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My Latina gf has been putting in more work than most of you nikkas. She's been donating the proceeds from her Etsy store to bail funds for protesters. The only reason she wasn't out in the streets with me is because I made her stay home when I went to the demonstrations. NYPD was real quick with the tear gas, pepper spray, and beatings in the early days of the protests. Also, she has always been quick to check her fellow Dominicans if they say something outta pocket.

This is a bullshyt dapfishing thread. When I was out in the streets among the fires, gases, and riot cops, the militant Umar/Tariq nut-hugging nikkas were nowhere to be found.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
My Latina gf has been putting in more work than most of you nikkas. She's been donating the proceeds from her Etsy store to bail funds for protesters. The only reason she wasn't out in the streets with me is because I made her stay home when I went to the demonstrations. NYPD was real quick with the tear gas, pepper spray, and beatings in the early days of the protests. Also, she has always been quick to check her fellow Dominicans if they say something outta pocket.

This is a bullshyt dapfishing thread. When I was out in the streets among the fires, gases, and riot cops, the militant Umar/Tariq nut-hugging nikkas were nowhere to be found.

Of course not, they're just trying the deflect from their own insecurity in their blackness.