Serious question: for those of you in relationships with non-black spouses...

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
My cubana has been very outspoken about it for years

Then again she aint exactly white & she has black family members

& her half brother is black/mullatto so she has seen him get harassed as well

Idk....she a mestizo?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, you can't accurately compare relationships with asian, native, hispanic, indo-asian to being in a relationship with caucasian.

The former ethnic groups can relate to some level of racism and xenaphobia more so than that of a white person, so there's some type of shared experience though it may not be to the same degree.

There's levels to it.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
if my daughter wasn't 8 months me and the oldest would've been out there :wow:

:jawalrus:

My bro Mexican fiancé always speak out on injustice against black people and the racist shyt Mexicans do and couple of my white high school class mates was at the rally in Chicago which had me like :ohhh: me and my girl mad as hell we couldn’t go if it wasn’t for our newborn son we would’ve been in the field too

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My bro Mexican fiancé always speak out on injustice against black people and the racist shyt Mexicans do and couple of my white high school class mates was at the rally in Chicago which had me like :ohhh: me and my girl mad as hell we couldn’t go if it wasn’t for our newborn son we would’ve been in the field too
What highschool did you go to? :mjpls:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
My former students sent me texts saying they stand with me.
Colleagues made signs and went to protests.

There’s a lot of white male professors in departments married to blk chicks so they try to be “down”. They organized an Angela Davis event last semester. Some have been trying advocate for black reparations b/c they say the PTSD blks experience from things like police brutality results in severe collective trauma. They are trying to petition local lawmakers to add it to legislative agendas. One professor said, if blks sued the U.S. and won it would be the largest settlement in the history of mankind.

Some of my Asian friends are having conversations about being white supremacy pawns. A white chick called me and told me she was embarrassed by shire females using privilege to threaten the lives of black men.

I commend any for the courage to confront bullshyt. And it’s important for enemies to see this type of Pan-racial discourse happening.
Keep in mind, it’s still just all talk for right now tho so I’m always skeptical even if I appreciate the gestures.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
To be honest, you can't accurately compare relationships with asian, native, hispanic, indo-asian to being in a relationship with caucasian.

The former ethnic groups can relate to some level of racism and xenaphobia more so than that of a white person, so there's some type of shared experience though it may not be to the same degree.

There's levels to it.

Bullshyt wasn’t an Asian cop involved in this shyt?

Only a few days and the message is already being diluted

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt wasn’t an Asian cop involved in this shyt

Only a few days and the message is already being diluted

You totally missed my point.

black cops have unlawfully abused black people,d oes that mean black cops dont experience racism? That black cop will still be able to relate on a level.

The darker your skin(regardless of ethnicity) you experience it on a level, it may not be as bad as black, but you can relate on a certain level.

Use critical thinking breh.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
emotions are running extremely high this weekend (and for good reason). This just aint a topic you gonna get folks to agree on. But I absolutely understand you can get more done with the help of allies.
I know, sometime the keyboard thuggery of the coli can be so lame. They cry about twitter not being the real world but when real shyt is happenning in the world they are behind their computers. I was at a protest and it's kind of scary and we have cacs getting beat on the behalf of us for what feels like the the first time. But we have e militants on here who say we dont need that. When I think we do need that because if this was all black people the bullets would not be rubber

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
You totally missed my point.

black cops have unlawfully abused black people,d oes that mean black cops dont experience racism? That black cop will still be able to relate on a level.

The darker your skin(regardless of ethnicity) you experience it on a level, it may not be as bad as black, but you can relate on a certain level.

Use critical thinking breh.

I see what you’re trying to say but i disagree wholeheartedly and this is how an issue about the extrajudicial killing of blacks evolves quickly gets overtaken by other issues.

Some Indians are darker than most black people do they get disproportionately murdered by cops?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No we don’t there’s a billion of us all over the world and our heritage leads back to the most naturally rich continent in the whole of the planet, all we really need is us, is unified and the whole world stops, we don’t need no allies!

There is no America without ADOS, there is no world without Africans.
ADOS we been holding our own for a minute. we dont need no colors of the rainbow allies all over the world. But we dont need to rely on your shyt either.:unimpressed:

i dont want to sidetrack this thread. so im not gon respond much on this.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you’re trying to say but i disagree wholeheartedly and this is how an issue about the extrajudicial killing of blacks evolves quickly gets overtaken by other issues.

Some Indians are darker than most black people do they get disproportionately murdered by cops?

let's back up

what was my point? what did you understand my point to be?