Series X owners in shambles after the Playstation Showcase, receipts inside

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just reminding you the next time for the next time you complain about exceptions being made.

I have said Nintendo gets away with what they get away with because of the quality of everything they do time and time again and y'all wasn't trying to hear it..

I literally said the same thing a few days ago, so we agree on that

You’re problem is you’re ok with nintendo doing it but not sony, thats why i stay calling you a hypocrite

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally said the same thing a few days ago, so we agree on that

You’re problem is you’re ok with nintendo doing it but not sony, thats why i stay calling you a hypocrite
I complained about CGI trailers?

No hypocrisy here... I don't have problem with it. The thing is Sony stans always have to make exceptions.

Because arkane and Bethesda have a pretty great track record that runs years and decades.. But CGI trailers from them and Microsoft got hated on:manny:

As well as teasing or showing games more than a year out...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Just reminding you the next time for the next time you complain about exceptions being made.

I have said Nintendo gets away with what they get away with because of the quality of everything they do time and time again and y'all wasn't trying to hear it..

there are so many narratives I'm no longer taking seriously whenever Nintendo or MS do a showcase because it's literally out the door when Sony does it.

Game play vids
CG Trailers
no dates
games being for cross gen
dates way out in the future
"oh that game is pretty much a DLC"
MP game 2.5

I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch since this gen started.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I complained about CGI trailers?

No hypocrisy here... I don't have problem with it. The thing is Sony stans always have to make exceptions.

Because arkane and Bethesda have a pretty great track record that runs years and decades.. But CGI trailers from them and Microsoft got hated on:manny:

As well as teasing or showing games more than a year out...

Are Arkane/BGS the only xbox studios that have released CGI trailers since the next gen reveals?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sony showed what 3 of their studios are working on and already xbox stans are trying to name drop everything they got on. This was a temperature check, once they start showing what their other 16 studios are working on its gonna be something to see.

And they still haven’t even officially shown the PSVR2 yet

captain-america-on-your-left.gif

Xbox will always be king of features, but their actual software is just not even in the race
I swear ms wanna do everything except fukking games it's ridiculous...:deadrose: remember when they said their competition is Amazon and Netflix I was literally like...:wtf: nikka, focus on making a gaming system with games worth buying!!!! :what:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swear ms wanna do everything except fukking games it's ridiculous...:deadrose: remember when they said their competition is Amazon and Netflix I was literally like...:wtf: nikka, focus on making a gaming system with games worth buying!!!! :what:

“But phil said its about the ecoooosystems”

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately Playstation are the gawds at hype creation; the OG hypebeasts if you will, and social media loves that shyt.