Series X owners in shambles after the Playstation Showcase, receipts inside

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I will say one thing though, i think graphically speaking, forza absolutely shyts on gran turismo. It’s almost embarrassing at this point.

I guess the one advantage is without PSVR i wouldn’t care about either game, but being able to play GT7 in VR makes it vastly more interesting to someone like me who otherwise wouldnt care about a car sim
That is something I noticed. GT7 did NOT look as graphically great as I expected it to.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Your wasting your money buy either system in that case.

There are no must have games that are next generation exclusives period

200.gif

My most hyped game right now is Forspoken. I’ve been laser focused on that game since the teaser. And of course FF16, as inconsistent as the series is i never miss a release

…and yeah, I’d rather play god of war and horizon at their best at 4k/60, 3d audio, dualsense features (gonna be amazing in ragnarok), not having to travel through entire loading screen levels to fast travel, higher fidelity etc.

Ps5 is teh best place to play PlayStation games. Especially when you not trying to play over the noise of a jet engine

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It'll probably be a year until we see gameplay footage of Spider-Man 2 and maybe Wolverine :mjcry:

by the time we see spider-man and wolverine gameplay we'll probably also be seeing the next bluepoint, naughty dog, suckerpunch etc. games.

i bet by the time these trailers come out they won't even be the best looking games on the platform. Sony is constantly raising the bar