Series X owners in shambles after the Playstation Showcase, receipts inside

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ultimately Playstation are the gawds at hype creation; the OG hypebeasts if you will, and social media loves that shyt.
That’s all you stans. They got hoardes of you guys to do that for them. Don’t matter what they show y’all go out of your way to be hyped as fukk all around the internet.

Sony literally shows a logo and we get a 20 page thread here of y’all drooling all over yourselves.

Hell half the time Sony don’t even have to say anything. Some random Twitter guy drops a random rumor and y’all go running through the streets celebrating:wow:

Sony stans a wild bunch :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s all you stans. They got hoardes of you guys to do that for them. Don’t matter what they show y’all go out of your way to be hyped as fukk all around the internet.

Sony literally shows a logo and we get a 20 page thread here of y’all drooling all over yourselves.

Hell half the time Sony don’t even have to say anything. Some random Twitter guy drops a random rumor and y’all go running through the streets celebrating:wow:

Sony stans a wild bunch :wow:

Better than the cult known as gamepass worshippers, I’d rather stan games than a damn service and imaginary acquisitions

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Pacing and timing, yes they showed games that are a couple years out but we know we're getting legit triple A games during that wait cycle that will lead into the next series of early reveals which will roll into the release windows of the games we just saw - rinse and repeat.

MS is still trying to deliver its major titles to its user base in order to make the wait for what they have in the works not feel so relevant and distant. The problem there is, from what we've seen of Halo Infinite, its launch may be really hyped but that hype is going to fade long before they can deliver anything new or anything that will make their users forget about the wait.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pacing and timing, yes they showed games that are a couple years out but we know we're getting legit triple A games during that wait cycle that will lead into the next series of early reveals which will roll into the release windows of the games we just saw - rinse and repeat.

MS is still trying to deliver its major titles to its user base in order to make the wait for what they have in the works not feel so relevant and distant. The problem there is, from what we've seen of Halo Infinite, its launch may be really hyped but that hype is going to fade long before they can deliver anything new or anything that will make their users forget about the wait.

And a lot of their cgi trailers are to games or franchises who’s last games were nothing special. Outer worlds, fable, state of decay 3, perfect dark, Hellblade, that or they are unknown quantities like everwild, contraband…etc

Of course people are gonna be more hype over a wolverine game by one of the best studios in the business right now, or a remake of one of the best rpgs on modern consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony isn't done with showcases for the year neither :sas2:

Thats the icing on the cake. The fact that this much commotion is being raised just from two games insomniac are working on. Imagine when the game Cory Barlog is working on is showed, or the next naughty dog game. Etc

Anyone that thought they would be ok with just an xbox this gen is making another mistake

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I sold my series x and gave my ps5 to my nephew. Right now if I rebuy either it would be the PS5 but there's nothing at all I want to play on either. Maybe a couple of years from now I'll buy both but as of now, they were a waste of money, I'm more than happy catching up on my backlog on my one x and 4 pro.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you only buy one of these consoles you missing out even if you try to convince yourself you made the best choice. That's how it always is.
I know what you meant but when you got other shyt to do besides play all the games one console is enough :yeshrug:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I will say one thing though, i think graphically speaking, forza absolutely shyts on gran turismo. It’s almost embarrassing at this point.

I guess the one advantage is without PSVR i wouldn’t care about either game, but being able to play GT7 in VR makes it vastly more interesting to someone like me who otherwise wouldnt care about a car sim
GT uses old cars and odd color paint jobs, always used. Only so much you can do to improve them visually when you're making a REAL simulator. Not some HDR visual effect fake shyt.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Post from era:

BD9-C589-B-F095-4-A15-BEA4-B320-B5-E68554.jpg
This loser has a million posts in every thread what a fukkin clown :what:

Brush your teeth dirtbag :gucci: