Series X owners in shambles after the Playstation Showcase, receipts inside

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yes, but I'd prefer microsoft actually be competitive. I don't want sony to turn into the Madden of consoles.

There's Nintendo for competition. :yeshrug:

Xbox ain't nobody. They been blowed out for 3, well shyt, minus well make it 4 generations now. Blew a 9 million lead in the only one they were competitive in. Been last in every gen except the first. They ain't competition even though they think they are. :snooze:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's Nintendo for competition. :yeshrug:

Xbox ain't nobody. They been blowed out for 3, well shyt, minus well make it 4 generations now. They ain't competition even though they think they are. :snooze:

I dunno, I don't consider the switch a competition vs PS5. they are two separate audiences IMO.

microsoft the ONLY console that is a legit competition. I'd rather microsoft still be around. kinda like easports. at least when they were making nba live and it was trash, it still lit a fire up under 2k.

maybe if apple decided to build game consoles, they could compete.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I dunno, I don't consider the switch a competition vs PS5. they are two separate audiences IMO.

microsoft the ONLY console that is a legit competition.

maybe if apple decided to build game consoles, they could compete.

Both my sons got a switch and they do use it for non portable but I get it.

Xbox can hang around and be our Washington Generals. That's cool. :mjlol:

Apple would be too overpriced and they'd be worse than MS.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Both my sons got a switch and they do use it for non portable but I get it.

Xbox can hang around and be our Washington Generals. That's cool. :mjlol:

Apple would be too overpriced and they'd be worse than MS.

apple got stans. if they made a console, people would fukk with it out of curiosity alone. plus that ecosystem integration would be :blessed:

also apple got more money than M$ does even.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
apple got stans. if they made a console, people would fukk with it out of curiosity alone. plus that ecosystem integration would be :blessed:

also apple got more money than M$ does even.

Oh absolutely it'd sell. I just don't want to deal with Apple fukkery on consoles. Unless MS bows out, which they won't, then Apple will stay put eating off mobile gaming.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Microsoft has IP's in the vault that would move the needle, but they continue to go all in on Halo... and people are over Halo.

Buying Bethesda may be a costly mistake. Most of those IP's are dead or are in need of a serious reboot. WB Games was a better investment. MK vs KI would break the internet; they should have pushed for that! Now Microsoft has their own dead IP's with Bethesda's dead IP's and still not very much direction.

I agree that MS needs one or even a few Marvel/DC/Star Wars type IP games that are exclusive to the system. Those IP's are relevant in popular culture which is further driving the hype for Playstation consoles. Spawn or Blade are BAD ASS characters that would create massive hype for XBOX provided that they can create the perfect team to deliver great games.

Really, the issue is that MS has issues creating great IP's or rebooting existing ones. Sony is the KING of this shyt!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft has IP's in the vault that would move the needle, but they continue to go all in on Halo... and people are over Halo.
Halo is still one of the best selling and most popular games whenever it’s released:comeon:

Buying Bethesda may be a costly mistake. Most of those IP's are dead or are in need of a serious reboot.
Lies, one of the Bethesda studios just released one of the best reviewed and most talked about games this year. Starfield was the most talked about game at E3 this year. And elder scrolls online has millions of daily users.
Doom and Wolfenstien do very well when they come out too.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
WB Games was a better investment. MK vs KI would break the internet; they should have pushed for that! Now Microsoft has their own dead IP's with Bethesda's dead IP's and still not very much direction.
By the end of the year Microsoft would have released 4 GOTY contenders. Had at least 2 of the best selling games on steam, and still a bunch of big games in the near to medium future.

Yeah, dead franchises and no direction:mjlol:

I agree that MS needs one or even a few Marvel/DC/Star Wars type IP games that are exclusive to the system. Those IP's are relevant in popular culture which is further driving the hype for Playstation consoles. Spawn or Blade are BAD ASS characters that would create massive hype for XBOX provided that they can create the perfect team to deliver great games.
Nobody had a marvel/dc character until a couple years ago. They don’t “need” one just cause Sony has one.

Really, the issue is that MS has issues creating great IP's or rebooting existing ones. Sony is the KING of this shyt!
Sony has plenty of dead/dormant IPs, just as Microsoft has plenty of very successful ones.

All of this is just Sony stan bubble talk devoid of reality :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Halo is still one of the best selling and most popular games whenever it’s released:comeon:

Lies, one of the Bethesda studios just released one of the best reviewed and most talked about games this year. Starfield was the most talked about game at E3 this year. And elder scrolls online has millions of daily users.
Doom and Wolfenstien do very well when they come out too.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

By the end of the year Microsoft would have released 4 GOTY contenders. Had at least 2 of the best selling games on steam, and still a bunch of big games in the near to medium future.

Yeah, dead franchises and no direction:mjlol:

Nobody had a marvel/dc character until a couple years ago. They don’t “need” one just cause Sony has one.

Sony has plenty of dead/dormant IPs, just as Microsoft has plenty of very successful ones.

All of this is just Sony stan bubble talk devoid of reality :ufdup:

Xbox stans :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’d just prefer they compete organically…instead of buying up huge third party publishers/developers. I don’t want MS to turn into the Facebook of consoles

Aren’t both companies buying up developers ?

That said Microsoft still has more money to buy anything they want vs Sony. Which means they could always outbid Sony if they choose to.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aren’t both companies buying up developers ?

That said Microsoft still has more money to buy anything they want vs Sony. Which means they could always outbid Sony if they choose to.

If that were true sony wouldn’t be tying up so many timed exclusives. It’s about relationships more so, and the fact that sony has the market at 3:1 to xbox

If buying devs/publishers were just about money, google and amazon wouldn’t have had so much trouble launching their own gaming platforms. It’s not a supermarket where you can jsut buy whatever you want