Series X owners in shambles after the Playstation Showcase, receipts inside

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: but but but Bethesda

I need that dude and and ones that think like him to realize that at this point, it's not about the money.

For the time being, they're just in a better position to be a good partner. To this point, they've proven that in each generation, they've been able to generate hits with new IP, and pull ones off the bench to success.

Just looking at it objectively, if you're someone looking to license IP like Marvel, Sony just looks like they're more likely to take care of your property and deliver a successful product.

And besides, Microsoft has the Indiana Jones game cooking. If that hits, they'll probably see more looks like this. :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Microsoft next week: “Today we are excited to announce that we desperately threw $35 billion at Disney to make Xbox the exclusive home for non-Spider-Man Marvel video games.”
open-world Hulk game, with fully destructive environments. I'll be waiting for my check M$

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i feel like a hulk game doesn't really make sense anymore. Ultimate Destruction was pretty much the prototype to prototype, literally.

it just doesn't make sense to have hulk bouncing around new york city fukking shyt up, fighting whom? I've tried to envision a hulk game today and I just can't see how it would work. Maybe a she-hulk game.

hulk is like superman and its why no one is trying to make those games. Just them being around populated areas are a bigger threat than any actual villain they would be fighting.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i feel like a hulk game doesn't really make sense anymore. Ultimate Destruction was pretty much the prototype to prototype, literally.

it just doesn't make sense to have hulk bouncing around new york city fukking shyt up, fighting whom? I've tried to envision a hulk game today and I just can't see how it would work. Maybe a she-hulk game.

hulk is like superman and its why no one is trying to make those games. Just them being around populated areas are a bigger threat than any actual villain they would be fighting.
I just wanna throw a car at someone :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just wanna throw a car at someone :manny:

e9788372432725ca6408fadaa636d942.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox fans should’ve realized by now that Microsoft has a perception issue.
It doesn’t matter how many games are shown, until they get rid of that stench they’ll remain lost in the narrative.
They've completely botched the Halo Infinite launch already. Keep shooting themselves in the foot.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd laugh at Xbox too :mjlol:

News flash... Yall ain't competition :unimpressed:
:francis:

Yall got 4 hot trailers and don't know how to act.:wow: 3 of them being CGI (which doesn't matter to me but yall hated on) with no release dates out side of 2023

:gucci:

The show case was good but yall heavy hitters are a wild out, Horzion has to hold down the 1st whole half of the year alone.