Series X owners in shambles after the Playstation Showcase, receipts inside

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
after this sony presentation I'm legit not taking "cinematic trailers :mjlol:" seriously anymore.

I swear Xbox can't get away with anything like Sony and Nintendo can.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:francis:

Yall got 4 hot trailers and don't know how to act.:wow: 3 of them being CGI (which doesn't matter to me but yall hated on) with no release dates out side of 2023

:gucci:

The show case was good but yall heavy hitters are a wild out, Horzion has to hold down the 1st whole half of the year alone.

Next year on dragon…..balll…….Z!!!!!!!!

pdjE5IO.gif

ezgif-7-51590e49e403.gif

sZFJiif.gif

92fafd3ef7c20d787a5a2521e729a2110b479c93.gifv

stray-1.gif

TztiSeN.gif

Sony is clearly competing with themselves at this point. And the thing is 2023 will be even better

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
after this sony presentation I'm legit not taking "cinematic trailers :mjlol:" seriously anymore.

I swear Xbox can't get away with anything like Sony and Nintendo can.

The hard truth is: this is what building good will looks like:yeshrug:

When you fumble the ball for an entire generation you don’t get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

When you fumble the ball for an entire generation you don’t get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

I'm not going down this coping path with sony stans.

The narrative is always changed with y'all :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I don't know what's going on with Microsoft but it's like they not even trying no motivation to get a win or anything... All that money but no show...:heh: I don't get it show the people something that would want to make us buy your system get on game pass cause right now Sony isn't even trying and they lapping you like cap...:deadrose: how you buy BETHESDA and show nothing but a fukking moving picture for Starfield. :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know what's going on with Microsoft but it's like they not even trying no motivation to get a win or anything... All that money but no show...:heh: I don't get it show the people something that would want to make us buy your system get on game pass cause right now Sony isn't even trying and they lapping you like cap...:deadrose: how you buy BETHESDA and show nothing but a fukking moving picture for Starfield. :stopitslime:

Sony showed what 3 of their studios are working on and already xbox stans are trying to name drop everything they got on. This was a temperature check, once they start showing what their other 16 studios are working on its gonna be something to see.

And they still haven’t even officially shown the PSVR2 yet

captain-america-on-your-left.gif

Xbox will always be king of features, but their actual software is just not even in the race

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bringing out the Nintendo shield already?
Just reminding you the next time for the next time you complain about exceptions being made.

I have said Nintendo gets away with what they get away with because of the quality of everything they do time and time again and y'all wasn't trying to hear it..