Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm kinda done with Serena and her getting engaged to this cac, it's her life and if she wants to bedwench she's gonna do this but know this next time white people critisize her on the tennis court and call her monkey and other hateful shyt I don't want to see no black men defending her let her white husband protect her. She done wanted to be white she gonna deal with the slings and arrows that come with it. I ain't saving the bytch anytime soon. I'm done with this situation.
:camby:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Breh some of y'all who are shocked, hurt, or whatever over the reveal of Serena being a bed wench is mind boggling

With any other wench it would have been one thread of bashing of said wench and we move on but for some reason we have multiple threads dedicated of Serena becoming wenching like she was a special snowflake that we lost

Serena is not of a big of a lose to the black community at all and her wealth ain't lose to us neither

Some of y'all was blinded by her body not knowing she was always a wench

She wasn't that special to begin with, some of y'all was overrating her looks anyway. If she wasn't a tennis player and famous she was just be another chick you will see on the streets

Let that bed wench go, she doesn't deserve this much threads and attention at all :francis:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You have no point. You're complaining about what a stranger is doing with HER MONEY and HER LIFE. This doesn't affect you in any way. Did Will Smith and Jada getting married affect you?

Until black people realize it's a team in this thing called race.

We're the only team who have members implying it's fine to play for the other team.