Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
on point. i think those tennis cacs broke her spirit

easily

good question. i feel like we are more drawn to team sports (football bball soccer) rather than individual sports (golf tennis). factor in the popularity of tennis vs the mentioned team sports and even stevie can see why black men aren't participating nevermind dominating. give it about 20 years and i can see the tide turning in our favor.

I play tennis albeit I started late but it's not a difficult sport. It just requires practice and playing everyday. And with tennis, you don't really have to play with the flair that Federer and Gasquet have. Power and movement that requires athleticism are big components - and we've both in abundance. If you're able to watch how Arthur Ashe played and his big single-handed backhand, you'd see that.

If we ever take the sport seriously, we can dominate it for years to come.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He's a white supremacy :wtf:

All white people are white supremacists. It's why no matter where you go on the planet, you'll always run into a white supremacist despite cacs swearing that white supremacy endd during emancipation.

Let that cac get angry enough and Serena will magically be come all types of ****** bytches :mjpls:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
shyt genuinely hurts me:mjcry:
Breh I'm starting a new movement. It's clawed fukk A bytch. In other words women who are of no quality mentally or physically, women who don't stay on code, women who aren't marriage worthy, women who practice white supremacy are meant to be fukked only, and not fukked with on a serious level.

Stay FAB brethren:blessed:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
how is it not obvious to y'all

she is an mk ultra creation

she has multiple personality disorder and was getting passed around by wealthy euro cacs

ask yourself how a fukking tennis player rises to her level of superstardom

smh

In 1995, Serena turned pro. Two years later, she was already No. 99 in the world rankings—up from No. 304 just 12 months before. A year later, she graduated high school, and almost immediately inked a $12 million shoe deal with Puma.

intensive training since 3, but magically shoots up once her father becomes uninvolved.

mark dice is an idiot, don't have to watch just peep the thumbnail

puma formed as an offshoot from adidas in nazi germany

mind kontrolle ultra, a nazi project, lived on through operation paperclip

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Damn she got you all in a tizzy right now u definitely feeling some kind of way on this one :mjpls:

Serena was the little sister. It isn't hard to see her ascend to the top was quick because she was built better than Venus. She just needed some more time to grow up. :dahell:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
how is it not obvious to y'all

she is an mk ultra creation

she has multiple personality disorder and was getting passed around by wealthy euro cacs

ask yourself how a fukking tennis player rises to her level of superstardom

smh

intensive training since 3, but magically shoots up once her father becomes uninvolved.

mark dice is an idiot, don't have to watch just peep the thumbnail

puma formed as an offshoot from adidas in nazi germany

mind kontrolle ultra, a nazi project, lived on through operation paperclip

:dahell:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure no matter what the wealth was going to go back to the country which is essentially white, everything you buy, your taxes, it's like living on a plantation and buying the cotton and apples, where is that cash going too?