Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:francis:She's worth more than that Suspected White Supremacist and his racist site.

...bu... bu... but black men do it to:francis:

:francis:At least drake had more money and he is still some what linked to blackness

:hhh:bedwench
When I saw those pictures of her on the beach with that black dude a month or some ago I knew it was a front for what was about to happen.

He is going to divorce her and take his half in about 3 years watch.

Congratulations to them though. :mjpls:

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
The fact that you asked me to name them shows your level of exposure and thought patterns. Mentality's like this are what keeps alot of people stifled and ignorant.
Black people(American and non American) have been playing tennis for ages.

Google sir

So what you're saying is you dont know any black tennis players outside of the williams and like arthur ashe and want me to do the work for you

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wait, that Reddit money really not that long? :patrice:

Depending on how long his money is, he may have actually passed on his wealth to his half black kids

And I bet that money looooong

He's got money, but she can buy and sell him if she wanted to. It's like Nick Cannon's money vs Mariah's money when they were together. Yeah he's doing quite fine, but she doing something otherworldly.

Regardless, I concur with @bdizzle

The amount of whining on here when a Black woman dates out makes folks on here look like b!tches. It's sad to see grown men, grown men :mjlol:on here catching feelings over a woman you've never met, likely will never meet, have absolutely no chance of snagging, and you're catching feelings over her individual choices. The worst part is masquerading your own insecurities with a false sense of Black pride and empowerment. Even if she were to marry someone Black, and had kids, and that money was passed down to those offspring, do you really think that money would somehow end up in the Black communities that need it most?

Stop whining. :stopitslime:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Exactly! Ever heard of Lacoste? or Arthur Ashe?

But that doesn't negate the fact that we need at least two black men to dominate tennis like Venus and Serena did. Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens are also on the come up. But where are the black men?

James Blake was promising till whatever happened to him happened. Since then, apart from the two inconsistent french players (Monfils and Tsonga), black men aren't showing out in tennis. And that's a sport we can easily dominate.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
What is there to rebut, your post has no bases. your not making any point. my OP has a point.
You have no point. You're complaining about what a stranger is doing with HER MONEY and HER LIFE. This doesn't affect you in any way. Did Will Smith and Jada getting married affect you?